Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolby Surround (GC Ocarina of Time)?

Options
  • 16-10-2005 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I have the Leged of Zelda collectors' edition with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and they both support Dolby Surround (predecessor to Pro Logic I) carried over from the N64. It's in the options to turn it on or off, but even with it on, I don't get anything through the rear speakers.

I have a crappy Amphion Mediaworks DVD/surround amp combo unit, and it supports Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II. I was under the impression that ALL Pro Logic II decoders could decode Dolby Surround as well, but could this be wrong?

Or is there something I can do to get surround on this setup?

By the way, it works fine with regular Gamecube Pro Logic II games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Change your sound thing to Theatre as you only get L R Subbie and Rears are playing same sound.

kdjac

Advertisement