Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A request to any1 with tomraider[1]

Options
  • 16-09-2001 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

my cd is screwed and i wanna rip and mp3 the sountrack.
    any1 out there that could do it for me?.
    i will cover any costs you may have.
    even better is, if you know on the net where i could get it.
    :)
    ty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Kazaa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

i dont like spyware PiE.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Use it, get what you want, then uninstall it?

I'm sure you use Ad-Aware or something anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'll burn you a copy, if you like, I'll need some dosh to cover the cd cost and p&p and my time if your feeling generous :P
    Nah only messing, 'sides that would infringe on copyright laws and thats dodgey ground there m8.

So long as you have an original then I'll do you a copy, its perfectly legal so dont ban/12 click meh please!

Of course should it be illegal (despite being legal) I will immediately withdraw my offer to prevent any copyright issues and resultant flaming/whipping.

Meh mail is there some place, might take me a while to get it sorted, but you should get it within a week or so of me getting moola, I'll give yah acc number and all....

Alternatively I may be able to look into uploading/ftping it for you, but that would take EVEN longer so...

your call there...

Advertisement