Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield FM - Returns To The Airwaves

Options
  • 16-10-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Belfield FM returns to the air waves tomorrow (October 17th) on 97.3 FM and www.belfieldfm.ie we have a brand new schedule accompanied by a top new crew along with the usual favourites. We are also launched several new flagsship shows, so tune in and let us know what you think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

well the end of broadcast one is almost upon us so has anyone any feedback positive or negative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is it always as Gaeilge? I'm listening on the website agus tá siad ag caint as Gaeilge!

I only switched it on when I saw this thread... Seems good though :)

Nice job!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

zap wrote:
    well the end of broadcast one is almost upon us so has anyone any feedback positive or negative?

Yea the volume of the speakers at the portocabin studio was a lot lower than previous years. So I didn't have to listen to it involuntarily in my office. :-)

DaveMcG wrote:
    Is it always as Gaeilge? I'm listening on the website agus tá siad ag caint as Gaeilge!

I only switched it on when I saw this thread... Seems good though :)

Nice job!

it's as gaeilge from 10am until 11am. Alos we have told all sound technicans to keep the voume turned down during the day as to ensure it dosen't disturb people in their offices.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Anyone on this forum actually listen to Belfield FM over the week other than hearing it as they were passing the studio speakers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

irlrobins wrote:
    Anyone on this forum actually listen to Belfield FM over the week other than hearing it as they were passing the studio speakers?

I listened in a while to the night shift or what's it called aorund 10pm. Worked fine on the web page, compared to the last time during the freshers week when it wasnt working at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I tried listening to it on 97,3 in Ranelagh but wasnt possible. Just white noise.. I thought the major Dub area was covered..

it should have been perfect 97.3 FM but some commerical radio stations were interfiering for some reason but the major Dublin area is covered. We are back in two weeks on November 14th and will be launching a major campaign the week before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Don't forget if you missed us this week you can download podcasts from the website and check it out.

Download podcasts of The Otherside - we're f**king hilarious, man...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 YourDJ

Beats PM a brand new electronic music show will be back on the air from the 14th of November @ 7.30-9pm for the lastest funky beats(or something like that) on Belfield FM 97.3/www.belfieldfm.ie.

We are looking for any bedroom dj to send us a 25min mix to the show and some info about yourself.You can send them in to

Enda Donohoe
    Belfield FM
    The Library Building
    UCD
    Dublin 4

or you can send them through http://www.yousendit.com to endadonohoe@gmail.com

Best of Luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement