Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap Car BOdy Sprayers in Cork?

Options
  • 16-10-2005 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

IS there any cheap car body sprayers in cork i want to get My bumpers/Side skirts done in my car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

I have got a fair bit of stuff done with Rigney's in Dungourney (just beyond Midleton). They were very reasonable last time I got stuff done (can't remember exactly, but was only a fraction of what a main dealer was quoting), and the work is first class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Well i have gotten quotes of 400 and 500 for front and back bumper and side skirts standard bmw ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You get what you pay for with bodywork in my experience. I always use Owen Hodder on the Kinsale Road, he's not cheap but he's always done good work for me.

Advertisement