Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion, 26th November

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

You know, I do come on here occassionally... But thanks for remembering my birthday, it is indeed the 27th! I did know she's coming, but Dee thought that was to be the surprise too, then a lot of mess happened which resulted in Suzy telling me accidentally what the surprise was to be-she was gonna drop into school to see me. Unless THAT's not the surprise, and she's a very trixy liar... Hmmm... Yay! Excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I know what the surprise is!

Unless she decided to change it since we last spoke >_> <_<

/mystery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'll attend til 3:00 p.m. or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

You know, I do come on here occassionally... But thanks for remembering my birthday, it is indeed the 27th! I did know she's coming, but Dee thought that was to be the surprise too, then a lot of mess happened which resulted in Suzy telling me accidentally what the surprise was to be-she was gonna drop into school to see me. Unless THAT's not the surprise, and she's a very trixy liar... Hmmm... Yay! Excitement.
    that was the surprise, and I edited it because i remembered you occasionally come on here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i only found this thread now, and it was two days ago.
    piss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

I wonder if that's as bad as thinking you can go for A WHOLE MONTH, before being told you can't go the day before, because you'd "be in too long" and it's "too cold". Damn Bob Dylan concert*. I also want to point out that I was not at all cold walking along the Liffey at 11 p.m. that night, so it can't have been that cold.

*Note: I bear no ill will at all towards the concert, which was excellent. Only my parents.

Advertisement