Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Throbbing Gristle album!

• 16-10-2005 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone cares but the creators of Industrial music have a new album out in January on Mute Records. I am ****ing ecstatic! :D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Argh, I'm sure you're sick of me at this point man, but I f*cking love TG :D

Favourite tracks from recent memory would have to be Subhuman, Hamburger Lady and Hot on the Heels of Love...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Oooh! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Argh, I'm sure you're sick of me at this point man, but I f*cking love TG :D

Favourite tracks from recent memory would have to be Subhuman, Hamburger Lady and Hot on the Heels of Love...

All great tracks, my personal fave is either What A Day or Discipline. Or the extremely creepy Very Friendly from the early live shows.
    Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Oooh! :D

My sentiments exactly :)

This has been pushed back to March unfortunately. I heard a bit of one of the new songs (sadly over a phone with an international call, not the clearest of lines I must say) and it sounds good. Along the lines of the recent EP/mini album TG NOW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I have a dread feeling it will be really crap. I dunno why, I guess just cause I've heard that they're not up to scratch these days, and that the whole TG20 thing was bad.

• Advertisement

TG20? Do you mean TG24, the box set of live material?

I have the EP they did last year or the year before and I thought it was pretty good. Also have the live album from All Tomorrow's Parties which was also reassuringly good. They don't sound like they're going through the motions to me.

Advertisement