Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30-50

Options
  • 16-09-2001 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

:) hi:)

I was reading a PC Magazine just to day about online gamers..and as you know their is alot out their ranging form 8----to ---27+- years..you see them and meet them all Then they or the older ones like me 30+my kind going gray:eek: Well i am not yet :p and i injoy a bit of on line games as i was reading in the magazine about the older gamers people like Benny Torgensen aged 59 Kim Whitmyer 54 and Bill Traynor aged 63 :eek: yes all these old timers kickin ass online But i have to say must of the players i meet or 16+ -27ish .. their is a clan in the USA(god bless them) and some in UN and not a lot ... so i put it out you you is ther any as old or older then me playing on line ... how knows we mite start or wone thing:cool:

you can ready all about it in PC GAMER

:D
    and if you dont want to post then e-mail me egg@eircom.net
    TTF clan ;) maybe;) they or others put there...COME OUT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think you're susposed to get married and have kids and thus not have enough time/money to pursue the online gaming arts and suchforth after 30 or so.

I've only three years left :eek:

P.s Btw. You've used up your entire smiley quota on this board for a week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

YAP DID THE KIDS BIT and as for money no need to hang on of santa to come i i just go and get :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'm not all the old, but I get lumped into the older gamers category on the grounds of having a real job, my own home, an income and a need to shave more than once a week :)

Old online gamer = someone who can get into a pub. Bloody ancient online gamer = someone who can get into a pub and afford to buy a round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

lol shinji
    I think that puts me and Killerbee into the 'I remember when all this was Woolly Mammoth fields you know' Online gamer category
    (29 btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Jesus H Christ, does this mean that a 17 year old peon like me is an old online gamer just because i have a crippling dependency on Guinness :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"Woolly Mammoths" - bah, in my day we had to side step T-rexs to get to our Amstrads. (31 and still can remember where I put my densures)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

<ancient prospector mode>

Hang on dere young fellers while I shuffle up to this here compu-tor.

Lemme introduce ma-self, names Kix and I'm one hundred and thirty one years young, less one hundred.

</ancient prospector mode>

Not really a grey gamer though, more of a mousey brown gamer. I do have my own fully fitted paunch though, so I suppose that counts for something.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

LOL Dustaz yes we remember when getting a bit of tit was like .....MAN I HAD IT LAST NIGHT LADS:p how about that boys:D

Advertisement