Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Williams vs Harrison

Options
  • 16-10-2005 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4347568.stm

Looks like two of the most over-hyped boxers in recent memory are going to battle it out. Can't believe Williams is going to get another payday after his disgraceful no show for the Skelton fight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4347568.stm

Looks like two of the most over-hyped boxers in recent memory are going to battle it out. Can't believe Williams is going to get another payday after his disgraceful no show for the Skelton fight.

Willians is terrible. Harrison is boring and terrible.

I think Harrison will win because Williams really is poor. Harrison will stop him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

I really, really hope that Williams knocks out Fraudley. Not because he's a better boxer but because at least he has some heart.
    He fought Tyson before people fully realised just how washed up Tyson was and then he got in a ring with Klitschko and... admittedly got the crap knocked out of him.
    Could you see Fraudley getting in a ring with Klitschko? I mean he would accept the fight for sure, its the WBC belt, but he would pull a hamstring or something to get out of it and then complain he was robbed because Klitschko wouldnt reschedule and come and fight him in his back garden for 50 pence. Then we would have to listen to the jumped up git call him self the "true world champion" for the rest of his career, safe in the knowledge that the only opponents he will have to meet in a ring will be sickly looking hobos that couldn't knock the peanuts out of a sh!te

Yup I would like to see Danny break Fraudley's jaw and then retire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

It's early days to be predicting but I can see Williams winning this one. Had this fight taken place a year or two ago I would definitely have been supporting Williams, though after the Skelton incident I can't really get behind him as much. Having said that I'd be happy to shake the hand of any man who KO'd Harrison ;)

Advertisement