Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja

Options
  • 16-10-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

ok, i was just watchin a new south park, and they all turned into ninjas and had a special power, well, except for cartman, who s special power was having lots of special powers

so what would be ur special power? preferably ninja power

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Completely random and probably the least related thing ever to do with D.I.T but mine would be the power to have some kind of a 6th sense which involved rabbits and octopuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

heh heh, I'd love to have cartmann's powers, cause he just kept making new **** up for every situation! What a legend! That was a brilliant episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Kyle: Cartman you only get to have one power. what will it be?

Cartman: ok, i have the power to have.... all the powers i want.

on a slightly unlrelated note the second half of season 9 starts next wednesday in the states.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

the ability to organise successful party nights for DIT....truely a power unimaginable

Pft... organising successful party nights cant be THAT hard. sheesh. Pick a real power. Like the ability to turn sheep into were-pigs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

btw anyone goin to the night in anabels tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Is that the beach one? Nope. Forgot it was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

wow, was that a plug for a night out.

how subtle

subtle.... like a FOX!

my bad...twas a good night in the end, tho was there til 5 cleaning out the sand, a few tons of sand everywhere...horrid horrid work, the nice anabels men gave us a wee lockin for our trouble tho...should be another in a few weeks dont miss it!!!

• Advertisement

Ye had to clean the sand yourselves? Thought anabels would have been all into that shiz. Ah, lockin fun!

yeah the wouldnt pay until it was done, they also found my friends pants outside with his car keys in it and wouldnt give em til it was all done!!!

Who was this guy and why was he such a ***********************

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

the ability to make this thread related to dit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭FoXXy

hmm DIT related you say??....

The power to drink myself into a tizzy all year and still manage to ace all my exams??

hehe yup that'll do nicely. ... now back off topic, TramCo Wed nite. fancy dress. YAY

Who was this guy and why was he such a ***********************
    the manager

Advertisement