Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheapest place to get a car fone kit

Options
  • 16-10-2005 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Where`s the cheapest place to get a carfone kit. For a mobile fone. I dont really need/want a real top notch set-up, dont need it to mute the radio and all that, just want the cradle thing that holds the fone and charges it and then the little mic or whatever i`d need then.

Has anyone here found good cheap ones available online? My fone is a 6230 by the way. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

You can get a plug and play car kit for the 6230, but they are really poor quality. My advice (from experience, i fit the kits as a nixer) is to get the proper kit and be done with it. Should cost about €190 for the CK-7W car fit, a genuine nokia, which uses bluetooth or a cradle, so even if you change the phone, you can still use it. Same applies to changing car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Get one on ebay then pay someone to fit it. Mate of mine got a sweet bluetooth kit for €140. Standard Nokia kit or whatever should be cheap enough.

Advertisement