Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I make rings?

Options
  • 18-10-2005 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

As per title. I was messing with rings in UCD last night and wouldn't mind giving them a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rparle

Why not buy some? Unless your time is worth very little you'll be better off just buying a set than spending time making them. They're cheaper than good balls/beanbags, and a lot less than clubs. Maybe put in an order with the UCD society if it's not too late (I don't know who they're ordering from this year so I don't know if that's a possibility).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

rparle wrote:
    Why not buy some? Unless your time is worth very little you'll be better off just buying a set than spending time making them. They're cheaper than good balls/beanbags, and a lot less than clubs. Maybe put in an order with the UCD society if it's not too late (I don't know who they're ordering from this year so I don't know if that's a possibility).

They had price lists there for beard and for henrys. rings are about €4 each.
    To make rings... I dunno, get the lids from catering tubs of mayonaise and cut holes in them, but they'd be really crap.
    €12 for a set of 3 rings, splash out, go mad, it's not that much money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

You don't understand, I could get quite drunk on €12:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Hmm interesting I was also trying out the rings last Monday :cool: I was the guy dropping them all...

(Ok just realised who you are - it's Hugh)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You don't understand, I could get quite drunk on €12:D

Tell you what get thirteen quid, buy a set of rings and a bottle of meths then you can get quite drunk and have rings best of both worlds really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

Yeah, and on €12 you could probably also make some methanphetamine... It's down to priorities. Remember, drunkeness lasts but a night. But rings last forever (unless you got particularly drunk and did something you'd regret later). :D

Advertisement