Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 mth old German Shepherd needs a home.

Options
  • 18-10-2005 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Although against my will, I need to find a REALLY good home for my 11 mth old German Shepherd. I have her since she was born. Shes female, just been neutered. See, the thing is, I have just started college and I havent the time or energy to give her. I dont want to give her away but its the best thing for her.

I need someone to give her a good home, someone who already has a dog and is looking for a second dog for company. She is NOT a guard dog and wont be given to anyone who intends on keeping her locked out the back all day for security purposes. I need someone who can give her lots of attention and who will let her in to the house, NOT left out the back. She loves human company.

Anyways, i'll try and describe her as I dont have a picture to post up. She is mostly black, 4 brown paws, brown neck, absolutely stunning dog. Her coat is a small bit longer than your average German Shepherd.

Im in Tipperary and because she means sooooo much to me, I will bring the dog to the right person, just to make sure that her new home is suitable. I would also like to follow it up after a couple of weeks, just to make sure the person made the right choice. So if anyone is interested they can PM me for contact details.

I dont mean to sound really strict about this, but my heart is absolutely broke at the thoughts of giving her away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scoobywarrior

not sure how to pm , but i am very interested , have boxer, need contact number

Advertisement