Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards and donations

Options
  • 18-10-2005 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Did boards get that hardware upgrade?
    On that note, have the admins thought of running a donation threw PayPal to get new hardware/backup solutions etc as I know alot of people would donate. I have used boards only for the past few months but in that time Im sure I owe the site/admins something for such a great service.

Just an idea, maybe putting a monthly donation target on the main page to pay for hosting/hardware.

KeRbDoG
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

http://www.boards.ie/subscribers.php *cough*

Actually just checked that and the link on that page says I don't have access to that page, but there is a subscriptions link in your usercp from which you can make a welcomed donation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I never knew of this before, maybe yea should plug it more?
    maybe a random like where yea put the adverts for those nights out? Throw in a "Wanna help boards.ie to get better hardware etc. Signup now and get the following benefits!"
    I will get a few bob together and throw it in anywho

Advertisement