Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1980's Fashion in Ireland

• 18-10-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey, my sister will be doing extra work for the Stardust movie that is being filmed at the moment. She was told to wear something suitable for the era. Well we are both too young to know what the hell the 18 - 30 age group was wearing in those days and I was wondering if anyone here can help me. I have been googling all sorts of things trying to get pictures of your average joe soap (not bananarama type) was wearing back then, (what they would have worn to a disco).
    Anyone know any web sites or got any pictures they want to send me?
    My sister needs to have her outfit sorted by tomorrow.:eek:

Thanks a Million,

Audrey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

No need for two of these.

-simu

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement