Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X05 - "...And Found" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**] - PRE EPISODE DISCUSSION

• 18-10-2005 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SEEN LOST 2x05 "...AND FOUND"

Modedit By Popular Demand:
    Synopsis from TV.com
    Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring.

spoilers cos it's so spoilerific[/spoiler]

What did you think of the episode 5 votes

0% 0 votes
    20% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    20% 1 vote
    40% 2 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    20% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I'm hoping the "and found" is a reference to the tail section survivors being "found"/meeting up with everyone else from the middle section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

OFDM wrote:
    I'm hoping the "and found" is a reference to the tail section survivors being "found"/meeting up with everyone else from the middle section.

I doubt they be found for a while. They'll drag it all out for a good few episodes (although I'll prob be proved wrong now). Just finished watchin episode 4 and I have to say that I'm waiting for a really good episode sometime soon, they've all been average to good, none have touched the levels set by the Boon Dying episode imo. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

That poll isn't public is it? Now we will have idiots voting before the episode has even aired.

I think Basquille should be the official episode thread maker :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I heard they don't meet up until like the 8th episode. Could be wrong though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Basquille is going to be mad! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Boo obl! BOO!

Delete this! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Where's the tv guide (or wherever it comes from) write up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

robinph wrote:
    Where's the tv guide (or wherever it comes from) write up?

Only the mighty basquille knows.
    (PS: I'm not gay/weird/in love with basquille. It's just this kind of disruption in the forum makes me uneasy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Yeah sorry obl. Basquille is the ppl's offical (unoffical) lost 'next episode' introducer :p

Dam i miss the tv guide intro :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

Wow, this is the stupidest move since George Lucas re editing the first star wars to make it look like han shot first.

I heard they don't meet till the eighth episode either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Wow, this is the stupidest move since George Lucas re editing the first star wars to make it look like han shot first.

I heard they don't meet till the eighth episode either
    Actually he edited it so that Greedo shot first...

And yes... basquille is definitly superior to obl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Down with this! Worst thread evar :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

Actually he edited it so that Greedo shot first...

My bad I've never actually seen the dvds and I always thought that Greedo shot first missed and then Han plugged him.

I hereby nominate Basquille the Official New Episode Thread starter guy. All in favor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I hereby nominate Basquille the Official New Episode Thread starter guy. All in favor.

Aye, its just not the same without Basquille's synopsis of the ep.

jonnybadd wrote:
    Aye, its just not the same without Basquille's synopsis of the ep.
    Actually TV.com's spoilerific synopses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You know, when I saw that people had voted 10/10 for this episode before it even aired, I was really pissed. But then when I read the spoilers posted at the start of this thread and on this one: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=314142 , I realised that the writers actually weren't sitting on their hands over the summer, and have come up with new and exciting ideas that will push the boundaries of television for years to come. Exciting, original stuff. The fanboy inside you doesn't need to see this to love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I suggest locking this thread when basquille posts up a proper poll later on.
    4 people giving it 10/10 without seeing it is bullsiht.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Why don't these threads get made AFTER the episode has shown? Theres usually 2+ pages of off topicness anyway and it would stop people voting before its shown.

Because that way someone else might get to post the poll first and poll-makers might miss their moments of glory.

Comments like these one say it all really:
    The preempters have been officially preempted. :p
    *dance*
    OK - so I thought I'd just annoy fenster and get the poll up in advance of the episode tonight, just for the hell of it!!
    had to get Fenster on the pole just once

Although that last one might be referring to something else, I'm not exactly sure ;)

OFDM wrote:
    I suggest locking this thread when basquille posts up a proper poll later on.
    4 people giving it 10/10 without seeing it is bullsiht.
    I'd be hesitant to lock these threads before the episode is shown because there'd be an overspill of "I wonder what's gonna happen" threads...

I prefer to keep all discussion on the episode in the single thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'd say once the episode has aired, split the comments from before it into a new thread and call it:

"US: 2X05 '...And Found' [Pre-episode discussion]"

... and close it. Problem solved.

Oh, and come back Basquille, all is forgiven! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

TmB wrote:
    I'd say once the episode has aired, split the comments from before it into a new thread and call it:

"US: 2X05 '...And Found' [Pre-episode discussion]"

... and close it. Problem solved.

Agreed...

TmB wrote:
    Oh, and come back Basquille, all is forgiven! :)

Well..almost all....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

TmB wrote:
    Oh, and come back Basquille, all is forgiven!
    tvnutz wrote:
    I think Basquille should be the official episode thread maker :D
    qz wrote:
    Only the mighty basquille knows.
    Yeah sorry obl. Basquille is the ppl's offical (unoffical) lost 'next episode' introducer :D
    steveland? wrote:
    And yes... basquille is definitly superior to obl :)

Yeah.. i feel the (non-homosexual and strictly platonic) love in this thread! :D

So.. what's the ruling?.. will i make an more official thread or will this do for this week?

(.. and yes.. it was a shocker seeing this thread! My only job on the forum and someone takes it without my consent! :( .... just kidding!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

:|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Bas for President!

And offical/unoffical poll starter

I've never seen anyone post a poll as well as you do basquille. Oh god you make me want to cum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

6 votes before it has even aired,stupid. Thread should be locked IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Life. Get 1!!!11!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

I Got it just watching now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

A solid 9 because i love these jungley episodes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

steveland - I suggest locking this thread now.

TmB wrote:
    steveland - I suggest locking this thread now.
    I'll leave it till tomorrow because not everyone who's going to bother getting it has it..

By tomorrow I'd say everyone will have it and I'll lock it

Advertisement