Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This kid needs a slap in the face!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jesus! That kid is going to want to kill himself when he finds out about this, that is if he hasn't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dent

LOL The kid sure wanted his chocolate milk. Surprised he didn't get a few slaps. I think my Atari ST would have being thrown out the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

what a twat.

If that was my kid I would have got a sledgehammer and smashed his xbox right in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

what a twat.

If that was my kid I would have got a sledgehammer and smashed his xbox right in front of him.

I have to agree with Jimi, I think I would have broken the Xbox had that been my kid. Where the hell is the respect for your parents these days? I would NEVER have dared curse at either of mine when I was a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

first of all that was the most boring clan match i have ever seen

and second that kid needs a beating with a bag of oranges

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh come on.

You've never wanted a drink in the middle of a clan match? I sound exactly like he did. Just not over teamspeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yup, if that brat was mine...

bye bye X-Box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Sorted...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

eh strangle the little sh1t with the controller cord...and hide the body in the xbox :D

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I've had something similar playing Splinter Cell, where one of the guys started screaming at him mum that he would come down to dinner later after finishing the game and his mum screaming at him to get off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

He circumvents the argument by demanding a chocolate milk.

That's just fúcked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

If we're going to kill him we need to prepare:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=279847

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

its funny i was gonna post this a few months back. i thought it was the funniest thing id seen in ages. its amazing how parents can let their kids talk to them like that. i am against slapping children but id kick him in the face if he was my son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hahahahaha

little bastard. deserves to have his arse kicked big time

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Haha, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Classic how his teammate zooms in on his face watching the lips move to "I want some f*cking chocolate milk!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

I wonder what hes clan will think lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

he is a 9 year old! Only thing that is shocking is his cursing....

Advertisement