Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wrek In the Pirkinning - Must See

• 19-10-2005 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

This is a very funny free to download great sfx fan movie in russian.

http://www-fi2.starwreck.com/

Get the trailer 1st

Rate This Movie 11 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    45%
    XithushalengerRiamfadaUser45701Tar.Aldarion 5 votes
    Ok
    36%
    drrnwbbbizmarkThe Free ManJ.R.HARTLEY 4 votes
    Bad
    18%
    LastIrishMonkeycanker 2 votes
    You Wasted 103 Mins Of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ok
    Thought it was quite good the acting wasnt bad at all the hummor was quite good and the sfx where better than most episodes of star trek and babylon 5 tbh :D

worth downloading as long as you dont mind reading subtitles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

Bad
    thought it was funny but not a bad try at all ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Good
    I voted amazing cause it is amazing for a
    free to DL
    fan made
    russian
    comady
    star trek movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

Ok
    its actually finnish - not russian.

Ok
    i never got around to downloading it since it was released a few weeks back - i got it on bit torrent this morning and just watched it - i really enjoyed it, it wasnt as embarrasing as i was expecting it to be, well written, acting was as good as one will get in a film that was made for free and the special effects were pretty amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ohhh this has finally been released? I remember downloading various trailers since around 2003 or so, must get it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭ccd

I still prefer my pun about it being FINNished. bA DUM DUMhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=312907

Ok I've been trying to download this for a while now but seeing as I have practically no internet connection at present, would somebody be willing to put it onto a cd for me?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Good
    It wouldn't be fair to call it anything but amazing. It wasn't an amazing movie but thought about in context - fan film - it deserves the accolade. SFX were impressive for a fan film, goes without question. The soundtrack was good, it didn't annoy me. The humour was decent - probably better in a group.

I think the fact that it wasn't in english and wasn't American probably made a huge difference. It probably would've been quite cheesy and less funny.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good
    Hmm just wached the trailer, looks good. :)
    Movie dl'ed soon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good
    For some reason the movie keeps stopping after 1min 47secs?

Erm, worked ok for me. The VFX for the movie are amazing, I can't tell whether I'm looking at people on a real set or in bluescreen/cgi setting half of the time, that's how good it is. Tar.Aldarion, did you download it via bit torrent or via the ftp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

Ok
    saw this a while ago. hilarious. the fight scenes are excellent too. cant wait for the english version

Ok
    saw this a while ago. hilarious. the fight scenes are excellent too. cant wait for the english version

they are making an english version? with the finns speaking english?

dw

drrnwbb wrote:
    they are making an english version? with the finns speaking english?

dw
    Nope... no they're not. The Free Man, what the hell are you talking about?
    There's a version that's probably going to be dubbed into English soon but they're not gonna reshoot the whole thing, why would they?

Good
    he may have meant the dubbed version, anyway downloaded it again by a different method, it is amazing for a fann made movie! brilliant!

Advertisement