Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

While you're at it...

Options
  • 19-10-2005 4:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Heh, you must be getting sick of these, anyway, a small glitch in the hyperlink button in advanced, it only asks for Enter Url and then prints it twice as apposed to asking for text also.

And while you're at it I have a suggestion for reading threads.

You know the arrow over the envelope icon on forums to indicate you have posted in this thread?
    Well how about when you click on that icon, it brings you to your most recent post in that particular thread. Simular to if you were to go into "my posts" and click on that particular post.

This is obviously aimed at very long threads, it saves you having to sift through pages of text, and lets you pick up reading where you left off.

Great job anyway, boards seems to be speeding up again, it's runs smoother, and I like the new features. :p

Advertisement