Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closer look at Datel 4GB Hard Drive (PSP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

portable has lost all meaning, that thing is too big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i agree u couldn't play most games comfortably with that thing on the back of your psp tbh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Very tempted to get it. How much customs tax would I pay on that, 17.5%? And does anyone know, firstly, if Lik-Sang ship to Ireland and if so, how much do you reckon it would cost? Can't find anything on the website. It's not that heavy at all. It's about 1/3 of the weight of the PSP but for that amount of storage and doubling of battery life, I reckon I could live with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Jesus that's huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

So it's a little bulky, doesn't matter. It'd be great for going on holidays for a few weeks, not on the Dart on the way home. Seems like a good buy tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

wow i considered getting one from a review on anohter site but those pictures have stopped that. the things a beast, sorry id rather carry a second battery and live with a 1gb card instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Just wait till the 4GB pro duo cards have dropped in price or just buy 2 x 2GB cards.

That thing is massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

it'd be sweet if there was a program to share files over memory cards...like it'd say 'please insert memory card 2 to continue' or something like that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

jeez that thing is huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

waaaaaaaaaay too big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

makes PC's look portable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

that thing is quite big

Advertisement