Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good comms engineer

Options
  • 19-10-2005 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi all,

I work for a company with 2 offices in stillorgan, with a voip link between the two offices.
    We are looking for a self employeed telephone enginner for general maintenece of of phone systems etc, whom we can call on when we need maintence/work on our phone system.
    We also require this person to be familer and capable of laying, wiring and adding Cat 5 points etc.
    The company only has 15 staff, so its not a massive operation, but we need someone who is reliable and prompt.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Pete

p.s we need some work done including adding some extensions as soon as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

Calyx are a good company for VOIP I hear they recently put in a system in the office i work in, its a great good

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭gizzymo

cheers for that, do they do none voip stuff too??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

I'll second a recommendation for Calyx. I've dealt with them on many different sites over the past few years and they're bang on. They do everything, including PC/Server support, Telecoms (Analogue and Digital/VOIP), Networking - The lot.

Gil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

Yeah Calyx have alos put in our Data System, covering 5 sites ireland wide and full VPN links to all sites, top quality Engineers in the Cork region also

Advertisement