Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom in row with regulator (ireland.com)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

http://www.unison.ie/irish_independent/stories.php3?ca=184&si=512106&issue_id=5262

EIRCOM has told the telecommunications regulator it will take her office to court if she tries to impose a pricing regime on its proposed wholesale high speed internet DSL services.

In a stinging letter sent to the Office of the Director for Telecommunications Regulation (ODTR) last night, Eirocm said it will "immediately seek legal redress in the event of such a price structure being imposed."

Another to add to the excuse list

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭neverhappen

In the letter the former state company concludes: "It is in none of our interests to continue to respond to each other in this fashion, as the result will be losses for this company and another setback for the development of Broadband Ireland."

Hmm. The indo is spinning with Eircon on this. I wonder why....

Anyone keeping track of their editorial position on llu?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

above two posts merged into this thread.

--

Bard (_yer man the mod_)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

ODTR site seems inaccessible at the mo. I wonder are they getting ready to post a reaction to Eircom's latest ploy.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭neverhappen

ODTR site seems inaccessible at the mo.

The site seemed to have the nimda virus yesterday evening. Fixing that up I'd say...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

They still have it and the sites back up to spread it around. Tsk it's all a big conspiracy against IOFFL members I tell you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

That'd never happen if it was on an Eircom webserver....

Advertisement