Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the "latest posts" page be coming back?

Options
  • 19-10-2005 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

I thought that it was a very useful starting point after logging on. You could immediately see what were the hot topics of the moment. I would hope it will be returning, as I'm sure, will many others.

Sorry if this has already been covered. :)

Kevin
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Yeah Kleefarr, would have to agree with you on the last posts issue. Really helpful and i'm finding it a lot harder use the new posts tab on the top of the toolbar above. Does anyone know more about this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Salmon wrote:
    Yeah Kleefarr, would have to agree with you on the last posts issue. Really helpful and i'm finding it a lot harder use the new posts tab on the top of the toolbar above. Does anyone know more about this!!

Ah. To be really honest with you, I hadn't noticed the new "new posts" link at the top. :o

I'll try it out for a while.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I would assume it will be back.. the new posts searches and since searching causes strain on the server im sure its better to have it on the front page.

Saruman wrote:
    I would assume it will be back.. the new posts searches and since searching causes strain on the server im sure its better to have it on the front page.

Good point. I've just tried out the "new posts" link a few times and it seems a tad slow. Might be me though. Although, it is giving pages and pages of "new posts", might be worth limiting it to a couple of pages maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yep it will be coming back, the query seems a bit slow so we/regi're looking at it.

• Advertisement

Cloud wrote:
    Yep it will be coming back, the query seems a bit slow so we/regi're looking at it.

Good news Cloud, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

Thank god. I asked the same question earlier and it got deleted.

<sigh>

Advertisement