Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Log out

Options
  • 19-10-2005 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Tried to log myself out so I could have a friend post but I cannot log out. I tried using the "logout" link. Also tried manually. Nothing.

It was fine before the upgrade, suppose its a bug

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Odd. I had this same problem before the upgrade. It worked after I had closed all browsers and then came back. I think it did anyway. Or maybe it came back after that night's downtime. Can't remember. Anyway, it was there before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Clear your cookies. If you're running in IE and you want to keep everything else, go into Cookies in your profile folder, search for "boards", delete everything you get back, then close and reopen your browser. You can delete individual cookies in Firefox too, Google for instructions. Dunno about Opera or anything else.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

yea but there are a few of us here that post. Its a pain. We have no other real option at the moment.
    Just not sure if its just me of it is an actual bug though

Advertisement