Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 players in D15

Options
  • 19-10-2005 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

any body interested setting up a bf2 squad?

just to play from time to time on one of the irish servers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

Yeah I will play whenever you playing man, Im part of clan though but if you ever on i will play with you, also I am having a lan on the 29th of october at my cafe, well its really not a cafe more of a place where i Hang out with a couple of computers.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Im in D15 man....wat part? just getting my metro setup this weekend so should have all my connection problems sorted so will be around alot more.....in same clan as Val but we havent been up to much lately!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

do you have your favorite server or we just play on (64)TiG Server?

We can just pick name and who ever logs in first on the day, will just set up squad so others could join .

so lets pick the short name e.g.
    D15
    NWD15

and server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Eh, can I join? I play mostly on the TIG server... what about a forums or website, or are ye just going to usee this forum? How many members are you looking for, I have a few mates that may be interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Count me in im in the swords are and am dying to play with a few others from my general area and start a clan.....

Ive been practicing like **** flying helicopters and using anti tank but still not the best with helicopters so i could be the anti tank guy....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Count me in, Im in D11.
    I have been curious as to how well a good squad would do.
    With a bit of organisation it could be deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I'm in d15 too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Im in D16!

It sounds close but its actually the other side of the city...

Zillah wrote:
    Im in D16!

It sounds close but its actually the other side of the city...

Southsider!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I im D15 but I hate BF2 so I supose im no help. I like all other battlefeild games just not 2.

• Advertisement

Big Nelly wrote:
    Southsider!!! lol

ha ha,first battle already.

anyway,

initially. i just wanted play some games with D15 guys and maybe if this goes very well visit one of the Lans later for just for bit of fun.

i think anybody from boards.ie would be welcome to join the squad on the server but if there ever going to be a CLAN it has to be team of mostly D15 dudes(So we can take the same bus to lan party :) )

i think we just try to play on TiG server but not sure if there will be some free spaces for everybody as everytime i log in , the server is nearly full.
    talking about 82.195.136.136

Big Nelly,
    IS your NRG server as busy as TiG server and how are the pings, never played on it

Spooky,

what do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭pushpop

I cant connect to the internet to play battlefield 2. I have tried unblocking the ports needed in windows firewall, but when i go to create an account it just stalls indefinetely. anybody got any clue as to what to do?

Origionaly from D16 also but now reside in carlow due to this thing called college. What would the problem be with non D15 residents playing? We wouldn't need to play in person, just post when we are meeting and we will meet ingame. I always get into TIG, but you may have to wait and keep trying.

As for gameplay I only have 10K points but I do fly alot and would consider myself as being quite proficient in a chopper. Not too good as gunner though as I am mainly pilot. Ever try do a barrell roll in a troop transport? Or try a backflip? what I havn't mastered yet though is flying upside down in a chopper, will get there soon enough though. :)

Anyway what are your names in game? When do ye play? I would be on most nights anytime between 5pm and 2am. The tig server does be at it's peak between 9 and 1??? Methinks...

I am Gilenrai ingame by the way...

Have ye thought of a tag yet? Please don't say D15 as if there are others then it must be universal... ;)

Ratchet wrote:
    Big Nelly,
    IS your NRG server as busy as TiG server and how are the pings, never played on it

Not a ranked server so usually dead!!! Pings are good to it thou and unlike alot of server UTV allows me to connect no probs!!

I play alot on the G.F.F server which always has a good crowd of people and can be a good laugh!! DCully from boards here is a member!! most of them I know from my CoD days......alot of the NRG guys use that server as well

Also go onto the BTC server where alot of friendly guys there and everytime it goes to karkland it becoems pure mayhem

I can't connect to TIG so I have never had the pleasure of a game of BF2 on it.....but Metro is suppsoed to be installed this weekend and UTV is getting f**ked out the window so will be around then hopefully!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'd be interested myself, I don't wanna make too serious a committment though cause I dont always get the chance to play, its usually late enough. But when I am on its ass whoopin time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

OK lets just get this going and lets organise a date and everbody give there online name and say wether u can make it on the day or not, and another thing are we all going to play with microphones? as it is a bitch trying to play as a team without......

Shud be fun.....

Less chit chat more organising as it will never happen otherwise....

K cool, well basically I am available almost all nights. The joys of being a student. I also have a mic.

Just post an IP and a time and i'll be there. :)

Bagsie the chopper... :P

Ratchet wrote:
    ha ha,first battle already.

Spooky,

what do you play?

AH i`ll play 1942, DC, BFV, and POE. BF2 is too much like an RTS than an FPS for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

AH i`ll play 1942, DC, BFV, and POE. BF2 is too much like an RTS than an FPS for my liking.

RTS ?

WTF ?

Do you mean you played all of the above without any strategies/tactics.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

yeah man i would help...i am in Dub 17 :D

• Advertisement

ok, lets roll then.

anybody for tonight say starting from 9.00pm? I don't think we all get connected to Tig server which very busy and most of the time full.
    We can do first training session on NRG server and take it from there.

Have bit of fun and see what people can do.

i was going to set TeamSpeak channel but looks like i can't get server list at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

sorry to spoil the fun lads but the (NRG)server is gone for the mo!!:(
    we havn`t renewed our subscription.in the process of getting a ranked one!!;)

ok then, going to play TiG then

Tonight is good, see ye at 9:30, TIG server... I play as the nutorious Gilenrai... :)

d22ontour wrote:
    RTS ?

WTF ?

Do you mean you played all of the above without any strategies/tactics.:confused:

No, have used tatics just BF2 is over kill on them.

so what's the story guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

right how bout tonight say from 10-11 or so on the TIG server?

Because lastnight was a crock of sh!t... Was there anyone on at all??? I will be on tonight from about 9:30 onwards... ;)

fightin snr was playing and few NRG guys.

i will be there at 10.00

my nick is silentbob but i am really noisy f3cker

• Advertisement

Ah yes, silentbob, what happened last night that made me crack up, you were involved...

*wounders*

Noticed a few NRG guys in... As you may know, I am Gilenrai, (AKA, Cuntbag, ****... etc etc) the other extremely noisey fuker...

Advertisement