Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 players in D15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Ah yes, silentbob, what happened last night that made me crack up, you were involved...

*wounders*

Noticed a few NRG guys in... As you may know, I am Gilenrai, (AKA, Cuntbag, ****... etc etc) the other extremely noisey fuker...

was it you that wanted to kick me out last night because some dipstick kept driving over my mines and i callled him an Ar$hole:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I never called for a vote in my life... I don't run over mines either. I think I asked you if it was me that you were talking to, I vaguely remember the situation. anyway, no it wasn't me... ;) Seriously, it wasn't.

Oh, when I say crackup, I mean in a happy way, like crackup laughing... not the angry way... no no no. Never... :)

Oh, when I say crackup, I mean in a happy way, like crackup laughing... not the angry way... no no no. Never... :)

:) i know :D

seen comments from some guy with similar nick(something like gilardo) but game went back to the desktop. bloody pc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pingo

Hi guys I'll be there from 10. Username Bifl. Any comms going ?

• Advertisement

ok guys,

so what the story with this squad name and comms?

who ever logs to the server could set up the squad and rest of the guys could just join in. Bare in mind that we may not end up on the same team.

Can we make list who will be playing in the squad ? (D15 and non D15 people)

Thx for the pick up Gilenrai :)

Well I always try to use comms. Moreso to express my anger, but still use them... :) Well we have a lan perty tonight in the college but I am sure I could join the TIG server at around 8ish. I will create a squad, keep announcing it to ye. Can we get a list of MSN contacts too, we could meet on MSN before we join so we know exactly what's going on...

mine is Iamxavier@hotmail.com

As for squad names... Fighting Irish? I dunno, not good with that sort of thing. :)

Another thing, I have a forum that ye could use if ye wanted. I use if for our gaming society but we could have another forum for the clan... Just an idea.

Anyway can we get a list of ingame names of who will be there tonight wed 26 october?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I would delete your email addy if i was you as they are frowned upon around these parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

i will b there after work

mason999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

As for squad names... Fighting Irish? I dunno, not good with that sort of thing. :)
    I think our resident man-love appreciator [NRG]Fightin irish may have something to say about that.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Well I always try to use comms. Moreso to express my anger, but still use them... :) As for squad names... Fighting Irish? I dunno, not good with that sort of thing. :)

?

I assume your talking about ppl who form custom squads and name them ''Ireland'' etc. Cuz i know you wouldnt slagg off my in game name :mad: A name i've used since the days of Delta force.

Delete my MSN? Eh why is that frowned upon???

Anyway Fighting Irish was like the first name that came to mind... Have ye any suggestions???

How about something like [D15]iamxavier.....?

Lack of emoticons makes me wounder if this is a joke??? I will laugh to prevent any hard feelings... ha ha ha... LOL

Anyway, lets not put that as the name, any other, origional ideas there irish???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

How about =D15nOObZ= ?

:D

I give up...

d22ontour wrote:
    How about =D15nOObZ= ?

:D
    man you are good , how original

just go back and spend some creativity on your out of order forum

how about just plain old [NOOBZ] ;)

or even :D [iNooBZ]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

was wondering someone kept typing "any D15 lads here?" on the TiG server on Tuesday night. As was suggested why not just put it as yer clan tag before yer names. Easy to spot yer clan mates then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

how about just plain old [NOOBZ] ;)
    Fightin wouldnt you like to have a whole clan named after you?? lol..you could give them all the tayto initiation.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ratchet wrote:
    or even :D [iNooBZ]
    Heh, I like that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

[DurtMonkeez]

[AnFearShneacthas]

[Durty9] seeing as the 39 bus goes out that way...

3 off the top off me mallet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

best one I can think of is

[the westies]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Big Nelly wrote:
    best one I can think of is

[the westies]

might get done by the fuzz for that name! and I think its copyright now! :D

Keyzer wrote:
    [DurtMonkeez]

[Durty9] seeing as the 39 bus goes out that way...

ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

If any of yous are interested, myself and four other dublin based people have set up a clan, the site is being developed but the forum is at http://itu.activeboard.com

We play nearly everynight, mostly on EA Europe and EA France servers but are looking to rent our own Irish based servers soon enough when we have enough members!

[ITU] Ziycon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pingo

[Durty9] has my vote so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

pingo wrote:
    [Durty9] has my vote so far

Cheers buddy....
    50 Euro charge per head on the intellectual rights on that...:D

• Advertisement

ok, we can use [Durty9] :) as squad name in practice sessions for the moment. I think after few games we would have better picture about players and their abilities. top players from this squad could form a clan if they wish but for now:

be good, have fun and you could end up in the clan:)

anybody for 10.30 tonight ?

Advertisement