Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 players in D15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Ratchet wrote:
    ok, we can use [Durty9] :) as squad name in practice sessions for the moment. I think after few games we would have better picture about players and their abilities. top players from this squad could form a clan if they wish but for now:

be good, have fun and you could end up in the clan:)

anybody for 10.30 tonight ?

I'm around all night tonight, let me know what server and where....
    my MSN id is in my profile if you wanna contact...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

TiG server 82.195.136.136

Ratchet wrote:
    TiG server 82.195.136.136

You wanna password protect the squads?

password = Durty9 ???

just an idea

yeah password is good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pingo

Maybe it's me but [Durty9] is too long to fit into the prefix field. Oh well back to the drawing board then :)
    Unless we go something like [Drty9]

Anyway I'll be on later tonight

• Advertisement

pingo wrote:
    Maybe it's me but [Durty9] is too long to fit into the prefix field. Oh well back to the drawing board then :)
    Unless we go something like [Drty9]

Anyway I'll be on later tonight

Thats enough outta you ye little upstart :D

btw - you cant password protect a squad, you can only lock it when you have the people in you want...

so guys are we gonna play ?

Gilenrai... you were very popular commander last night:) . i wasnt one of the favorites either. got this guy from DZ clan(i think) 3 times in the row with long granade shot and one close one just in his face and he went mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

OMG, lastnight was a clusterfuk. Everything was destroyed, so I keep dropping supplies on them but it wouldn't last long. Berns... Grrr... he kept blowing them up. Everyone was asking for this that and the other but yet nobody would fix them. What the hell were ye expecting? Not liking the commander thing when you have a bunch of tards that wont respond to orders, or when they do it's negative...

ha ha , i know and non of this guys will fix artillery or UAV trailer

• Advertisement
Advertisement