Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date for the Biggie Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Some other date.......
    i propose thursday at 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

Thursday at 3? Eh college? why 3? make it around 7 and ill deffo be there.THURSDAY 6 OR 7 ISH

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Saturday 5th of November
    I think the time should be set alot earlier. That way people won't have to hang around all day and there will be a decent turnout. Noon would be good. Get the beers in early.;)

Some other date.......
    PiZaRR-0 wrote:
    Thursday at 3? Eh college? why 3? make it around 7 and ill deffo be there.THURSDAY 6 OR 7 ISH

whats stopping you from coming at 6 or 7?

im sure there'll still be people there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

PiZaRR-0 wrote:

For **** sake use your bloody head.

• Advertisement

Have pool at 3 and drinkage at 5.

Some other date.......
    Have pool at 3 and drinkage at 5.

sounds good.

:p

So, Thursday at 3pm then.

If people cant make it til after then come after. If you're worried about people being gone, PM someone that will be there and get their number.

And if people are around earlier then turn up earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I propose Thursday November 31st.

The morons are encouraged not to attend.

Yes, that means you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Oh no got exam on friday-silly study getting in way of social life!will try and pop down round 3 though-i want to see us girl boardies kick the guys boardies asses at pool!Are the mods coming?Do they actually go to ucd?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Some other date.......
    yay!pool and beer,got a stupid lab at 2 so I'll be a bit late, and a great start to the weekend of the cork jazz festival:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Moriarty wrote:
    I propose Thursday November 31st.

The morons are encouraged not to attend.

Yes, that means you.

aww :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

will be there. Great timing too. Finished a tutorial at 3 so no hanging around at all :D

Have to find these so called "Pool tables".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

yay!pool and beer,got a stupid lab at 2 so I'll be a bit late, and a great start to the weekend of the cork jazz festival

The jazz festival is excellent!!

I'll be there on thurdsday. BTW Theses too many beers threads mods.

Some other date.......
    PiZaRR-0 wrote:

I'll be there on thurdsday. BTW Theses too many beers threads mods.

Well surely this one should be left open. Read the title again.

humbert wrote:
    yay!pool and beer,got a stupid lab at 2 so I'll be a bit late, and a great start to the weekend of the cork jazz festival:D
    Cork jazz festival is jazztastic-great music,fun and atmosphere!Was gonna go but am going to the labour youth conference next week instead-hmm maybe i made the wrong descision there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I'll be there from three,maybe, if I was I wouldnt be for very long.Ah I'll probably pop in to say hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Friday 18th of November
    Got a lecture at 3, and then writing, typing and printing an essay I have to hand in tomorro that I haven't started yet.

So if anyone's still around much, much later on, I'll see ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

SebtheBum wrote:
    Got a lecture at 3, and then writing, typing and printing an essay I have to hand in tomorro that I haven't started yet.

So if anyone's still around much, much later on, I'll see ya.

same as me!

I have a practical til 4 then an exam in Blackrock. :(

Some other date.......
    panda100 wrote:
    Was gonna go but am going to the labour youth conference next week instead-hmm maybe i made the wrong descision there :confused:
    Dear god woman!!!what were u thinking????:eek:

oh and is there anyone actually gonna be there around three - half three?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

If theres gonna be people there I could go for one drink at three then have to go home and work on essays etc.

Im gonna be a bit delayed as well, prob get there at 4.30 or 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Saturday 19th of November
    I might swing by to see if people are still there later. Probably won't be till around 7 though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Friday 18th of November
    Ok, sh!t, was just over there now and I didn't see a soul who I recognised. Eh I'll pop over again in 10 mins and if anyone is like and wondering wtf.... I'm wearing a grey jacket opened, black t, black jeans, short brown hair so grab me as I don't bite..... I really do tho'!

im not actually on campus so would involved a 30+mins bus trip to get there. Lemme know if people show up please , dont wanna make a wasted trip :

Some other date.......
    ok well I'm heading over now,wearing a blue grey top and brownish cords,someone better be there!:mad:

was just over there and didnt see any1-oh dear-feel a bit of a twat!am wearing a blue jacket and quite tall with blonde hair-will wait around outside4 a bit to see if anyone elase there

right **** it gonan grab the bus. Hope people there when i get there. Will check here again so if you dont meet up with folks lemme know if possible :)

Theres 3 of you there now looking for eachother, yas gotta just agree somewhere :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Saturday 5th of November
    I'm going to the republic of loose gig at around 8. I don't suppose ye all will still be there?

• Advertisement

Just outta curiosity, where are we meeting :p

Advertisement