Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodfone Pay as you go Voicemail Question

• 19-10-2005 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

A friend of mine has a Vodafone PAYG mobile. She has bad coverage where she lives, and a lot of the time whe you try and ring her you get "The vodafone customer you are calling is not accessible at the moment or may have their unit powered off. Please try again later".

What I want to know is should I not get her voicemail if she's not in coverage or has her phone turned off ???

She said she rang her voicemail and recorded a voicemail greeting - does she need to do something else ?

Maybe this is how it should work, and you only get voicemail when you're on another call, but I didn't think that was how it worked...

Any ideas/suggestions ??

Thanks !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭oneweb

Depending on the phone itself, there should be a setting on it to forward calls
    -if busy
    -if no answer
    -if unavailable
    -all calls
    to a specified number (usually 171).

It is what it's.

Advertisement