Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit history in the UK effect my History Here (irish person)

Options
  • 19-10-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

might have left a mobile bill (200 quid mainly contract cancelation) and a tv (hire purchase) unpaid for in London :rolleyes: will that effect me when i apply for my morgage here ... am all worried now, will be applying for a morgage here in the next 2 or months or soo... should i contact the above and try pay them

HELP HELP :(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭The Troll

No need to worry!!! Unless you find some bizarre reason to bring this up when applying for a mortgage, there is no way they'll find out. Do you honestly think a bank will vet your credit dealings overseas before giving you a mortgage? Obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

if u google u will find the credit check place... for 40 euro they will run ur credit check and u can see any bad credit ratings.
    AFAIK UK ones may show depending if the institution is signed up( the website gives a list)

say the fone default is on ur credit rating do NOT pay; write and ask them to remove ur credit rating on payment. Thery have to take you off , its not automatic

http://www.dataprotection.ie/ViewDoc.asp?fn=/documents/rights/2b.htm&CatID=19&m=r

its called "irish credit bureau"

Advertisement