Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Seweryn wrote: »
    Hi All,

This is my first post on boards.ie, so - Hello to everyone!
    And here is my Baby - The Green Transporter Diesel:

Regards!

cough* broken picture link *cough
    Nice first post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Seweryn wrote: »
    Hi All,

This is my first post on boards.ie, so - Hello to everyone!
    And here is my Baby - The Green Transporter Diesel:

Regards!

You're linking to the page, not the picture itself - put this in instead
    http://i.pbase.com/o2/44/485544/1/97862767.eXxarUAg.300TD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

thks eoin ...fixed the link for Seweryn

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

sideview.jpg
    Spoiler taken off now - (For sale btw) and waiting on the proper one to be spray painted. Waiting patiently!

Very nice Webmonkey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its still going, at jaunty angle.

audi.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

:D
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    sideview.jpg
    Spoiler taken off now - (For sale btw) and waiting on the proper one to be spray painted. Waiting patiently!

thats a beauty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

My Absolute Pride and Joy :)

DSC00095.jpg
    DSC00096.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00099.jpg

My Lancer Evolution V

300bhp :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That car looks the biz webmonkey,
    glad to see you removed that spoiler though, its the only thing tha would put me off that car., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

vtec wrote: »
    That car looks the biz webmonkey,
    glad to see you removed that spoiler though, its the only thing tha would put me off that car., :)
    Cheers :) - I got the proper ZS Evo spoiler now - just waiting on the painting. Will post up new pics once I get it on - Poor HG not looking too good tho :) - Will be doing that job next weekend and she'll be back to normal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Some pics of the new machine........

p5310003hf6.jpg

p5310004cz1.jpg

p5310005zn5.jpg

Citroën C5 1.6 HDi Dynamique. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this car. The build quality is exceptional. So exceptional it's 'Unmistakably German' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Nice and shiny crosstown, I can nearly smell that new car smell from my screen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

lafors wrote: »
    Nice and shiny crosstown, I can nearly smell that new car smell from my screen ;)

Oh it smells so new - 86km on the clock at the moment - but not for long!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

crosstownk wrote: »
    Citroën C5 1.6 HDi Dynamique. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this car. The build quality is exceptional. So exceptional it's 'Unmistakably German' :D

very tasty car. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Webmonkey wrote: »
    sideview.jpg

Mint, smashing car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 intelinside

Hi guys, here is my M3 - loving it so far! Individual Estoril Blue. I would still give it and my right arm for the E46 335i though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

TheBazman wrote: »
    Just traded my 520d for this - delighted!!(even if I am stuck on the old tax regime)

535dfrontside.jpg

535drear.jpg

Fantastic choice!! may i ask how is it on juice? Trying to convince the ould lad to go to the dark side and buy a diesel, and that engine gets the best reviews.... Is the torque incrediable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Just bought it last week, 16 years old (the car not me!).
    DSCN2934.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,030 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hi guys, here is my M3 - loving it so far! Individual Estoril Blue. I would still give it and my right arm for the E46 335i though!!

savage

estoril blue is a big favourite of mine, only thing that put me off is that im not so keen on the grey leather (had it before in an e46 coop i had)

still yours looks mint

cmon over to bmw-driver.net/forum

meet the e46 m3 gang :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Finally got round to wash/wax/valet(ish) yesterday morning arounf 9:30 before the rains came yesterday evening:mad::mad:

The paintwork's sh1te, but at least it's shiny for a while:D:D....that's the benefit of a new car....good paintwork!!

postpic1.JPGpostpic2.JPGpostpic3.JPG

postpic4.JPGpostpic5.JPGpostpic6.JPG

postpic7.JPGpostpic8.JPG

BTW...love the 190E quenching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

quenching, thats a very nice looking example, which engine/spec?

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

crosstownk wrote: »
    Some pics of the new machine........

p5310003hf6.jpg

p5310004cz1.jpg

p5310005zn5.jpg

beauty of a car. you bought the best one well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

quenching wrote: »
    [/IMG]

Now that's what i call a car. What's the specs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

quenching wrote: »
    DSCN2934.jpg

That's a fine Car. Does it have a Diesel engine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

love the new citroen, i agree i never really liked them but the new one is very nice!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

1st post I see, Intel inside. Welcome aboard. Smashing car and colour. I reckon alot of folks would be happy to swap their 335i with yours!

Whats your appeal for the 335i for? I assume better economy?

:)

Nice car! Is there such a thing as an e46 335 though? Or do you mean the e92 twin turbo 335?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hey....that just mean....:D

The e46 M3 is more powerful (343 BHP) than the e92 335i (306 BHP) but the peak HP is at only 5800 revs in the e92 while its at 7900 in the M3. But most importantly the torque of the e92 is 295 Lb ft at 1300 revs compared to 269 at 4600 revs in the M3. This makes the e92 easier and faster in everyday driving. The torque means you dont have to be on the power every time you want to accelerate hard, and generally make for a faster feeling ride. The gadgets on the newer model are great also.

Having driven the M3 i can honestly say it would destroy the 335 around a track, its much more urgent to drive and requires more finesse. The limited slip diff makes a big difference when driving on the edge.That being said I went for the e92 cause

1. Looks better IMHO
    2. Easier to drive every day.
    3. Great noise, less metallic than the M3.
    4. Better MPG...getting 29-31 most of the time.
    5. Cant afford a e92 M3 at the moment :(.

Have to say I have a real soft spot for the e46 m3 and intend to get one to purely track in the near future,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭MarkN

No new rubber yet...feel a trip to germany coming up maybe after that. I see you got your new wheels in Duffys....did that work out well?

I was getting car serviced anyway so they called to say the threads were fairly low. I'd say I'll get more out of the tyres this time cause I'm not paying nearly 1k again anytime soon and if I have to, they won't be run flats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement