Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭rizzee

I've a power hose there if you want a lend :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Where is that last road DGT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

No hoses for me, it took a while to get i that black :pac:
    Where is that last road DGT?

Its south of the mourne mountains west of Carlingford. Nearing the border. I'd link it but I'm on the aul phone..... Mr Voodoomelon should know the road, tis an epic driving road :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Olga enjoying the scenery, near some ruins out by the wicklow gap

1381286_10201976526075933_564439904_n.jpg

Random "i'm cool" shot :P
    601995_10201976525675923_1398840609_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

With hair like that no wonder you have an ichisaq!:p

• Advertisement

Scortho wrote: »
    With hair like that no wonder you have an ichisaq!:p

Hilarious :P
    It was either that, or "cleveland hot pocket"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Lets get back to cars...

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    If you ever go the Ashford way up you'd pass my house :) I guess you go the Kilmac way though.

Not really sure which way I go tbh, followed the satnav for wicklow gap lol

Although it is a beautiful area pretty much all the way there from town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

One from a while back, something amuses me when my car is like this
    plus it makes for easy engine removal :D

999571_573953332648398_79519000_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Lowered the car yesterday 30 - 35mm. Happy with the results and speed bump safe. Next job is a remap or a tune/reflash as the Ozzy's call it.
    car1.jpg
    car2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Hooked

I'd been after a 5 series touring when I spotted this e46 with 'potential'.

null_zpsd62c6faa.png

Stuck an mtech front, mv2 5 series wheels, eibach lowering springs and tinted the rear windows. Spent about another grand on her (thank you eBay and done deal) and I'm happy out.

null_zps803e4e70.jpg

null_zps9e0dfa90.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Wow, thats some transformation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Nice one! Possibly a lot of people here will disagree with me, but I think the BMW tourers are much nicer looking than their saloon counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Dord wrote: »
    Nice one! Possibly a lot of people here will disagree with me, but I think the BMW tourers are much nicer looking than their saloon counterparts.

Might be true actually, however I'd still prefer an E30. :P

No I would agree with you on that one. Especially the e60/e61 and the older models.

I think an m5 touring would be a cool sleeper.

By the way, hooked, that is an amazing transformation. The car looks a million times better.

GvidoR wrote: »
    Might be true actually, however I'd still prefer an E30. :P

Having had an e46 and e36 coupe before the touring above, an e30 coupe is some head turner. Couldn't believe the price difference when I opted for the e46 touring above against the 5 series equivalent. Nearly 3 times the price!

Ichisaq wrote: »
    No I would agree with you on that one. Especially the e60/e61 and the older models.

I think an m5 touring would be a cool sleeper.

By the way, hooked, that is an amazing transformation. The car looks a million times better.

Cheers!

We'd looked at 2 lovely 5's (msport versions) and they were lovely but mad money. Both around 12k. Spotted the e46 and had some convincing herself to do (she's as mad about her cars - owns a tasty Mini Cooper S). Picked up the bumper off eBay in Bulgaria. 130 euro. Wheels were a swap for my standard ones plus 100 euro. Got lucky as a girl wanted hassle free standard wheels and tyres and rid of her 18s. Tint, spray and springs later... About a grand. Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

How about best of both, E30 and touring :cool:

Ps328iX_Mauritius_Yell_Clear.jpg
    (It's a photoshop image of what I'm aiming for with my E30)

I've been liking E46 tourings lately, one wit ha few M3 bits would be the ultimate sleeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I'm not a fan of estates in general at all.....except for bmw, for some reason the look & shape is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

<3 cool estates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

sentient_6 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of estates in general at all.....except for bmw, for some reason the look & shape is right.

I have a thing for volvo 850 r's etc as they really are the ultimate sleeper

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭mondymike

Hooked wrote: »
    Cheers!

We'd looked at 2 lovely 5's (msport versions) and they were lovely but mad money. Both around 12k. Spotted the e46 and had some convincing herself to do (she's as mad about her cars - owns a tasty Mini Cooper S). Picked up the bumper off eBay in Bulgaria. 130 euro. Wheels were a swap for my standard ones plus 100 euro. Got lucky as a girl wanted hassle free standard wheels and tyres and rid of her 18s. Tint, spray and springs later... About a grand. Happy out.

lovely car, well wear, had an e36 is coupe before and always wanted to transplant into a touring. Did you look at mv1s before. I always thought they suited e46 tourings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Every estate should have a sticker supporting the RNLI

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Try pic resize if image is too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

It took me a while but I managed to resize it!
    rsz_12013-02-07pct20124644.jpg70Q

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I used to use this for resizing images: http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/

The reason it takes long with that site is because it need to upload your file first? Photobucket can be setup to resize your images to a given resolution also. I'd use software though and then upload, much faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

Decided to give mine a wash, then of course it poured rain. Excuse the flies in the pictures, they seemed to like the wax I was using.

DeTTT5Gl.jpg
    znO6QGIl.jpg
    Wmz0AiVl.jpg
    FLDXsOLl.jpg
    ftrmQtul.jpg
    3tASlyEl.jpg
    AqgiOvSl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

OkfK707l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,614 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Nice BRA :p

• Advertisement