Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Supergurrier, nice car and all but last time I checked this thread was called "Post a picture of your car here" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

GvidoR wrote: »
    Supergurrier, nice car and all but last time I checked this thread was called "Post a picture of your car here" ;)

Yes, 'A' picture, not multiple ones every couple days. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

GvidoR wrote: »

It's a whole bunch of pictures one after the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Big Nasty wrote: »

Nothing wrong with a bit of pride of ownership, no harm in posting many pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

They're not the new saab wheels in that last pic, or are they TP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

They're not the new saab wheels in that last pic, or are they TP?

Nope, sadly they are sitting in my room, getting it tracked and them fitted soon hopefully :) Just waiting on teh munehs to clear

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

The wheels next to the Saab appear to be Ti Alfa wheels ;)

bear1 wrote: »
    The wheels next to the Saab appear to be Ti Alfa wheels ;)

The man knows his wheels ;)

Okay, I'll give you the 'a' picture thing, but show me where it says you have to post only once a month or something.

If it makes you happy, I'll post just one pic per post from now on. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

It's the car I'm not seeing though :)
    I'm guessing it's a 156 Ti? Quite rare for a 147 and non existent for the 166.. just curious which engine it is.

• Advertisement

I'm guessing it's a 156 Ti? Quite rare for a 147 and non existent for the 166.. just curious which engine it is.

They were off a 156 v6 that myself and dgt were working on for a former poster here, long night was long :( and cold

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of pride of ownership, no harm in posting many pics.

Yes, but one should practice what one preaches. :)

Yes, but one should practice what one preaches. :)

Why, what did I say?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

boom!

20140301_115306_zps09572390.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Congrats man, it looks very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Well wear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Tis a 156 V6, ain't no TI I'm afraid. Had some mighty quare seats when it first arrived, haven't been able to find images of them since! Tis a lovely example of a 156 :)

Have you seen the 156 I'm leasing new life into? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Wont be to every ones taste,
    But Sold the s15 and baught this , wanted something cheaper, had no comfort driving the s15 knowing how much it had cost and how liable it was to step out in the wet :(
    IMG_20140301_142822.jpg
    IMG_20140301_141831.jpg

Very Clean and Very Standard and Fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

D_turbo wrote: »
    Wont be to every ones taste,
    But Sold the s15 and baught this , wanted something cheaper, had no comfort driving the s15 knowing how much it had cost and how liable it was to step out in the wet :(
    Very Clean and Very Standard and Fresh

Fair play, looks like a good one, it will feel alot safer in the wet but sometimes you will miss that turbo push back feeling you had if your S15 was Turbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Watch the old quoted pic Chris :)

Nice Machine D_Tubo, well wear!

• Advertisement

Fair play, looks like a good one, it will feel alot safer in the wet but sometimes you will miss that turbo push back feeling you had if your S15 was Turbo.

Yeah It was Turbo, So ill see how much i miss it when i get this one fully road legal :D

Love Hi revving Na's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Picked this up the start of the month. Its an e46 325ci. My first car and absolutely delighted with it!

12858283185_25d2c1bb78_b.jpg

12858656724_bebc000f48_b.jpg

12858370335_ca500d1d54_b.jpg

12858690593_9af04c3f96_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,453 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wow, nice first car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Exactly, my first thought :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Nice car, some hoor to go :).

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wow, nice first car :D

Thanks guys! Been cyling long enough around Dublin! Old enough now that the insurance is reasonable enough!

That Integra looks amazeballs, I was going to buy one but the insurance price kinda made buy something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Amazing looking Teg D Turbo. It proved difficult enough finding one that wasn't molested to the nth degree I'd imagine. You seem a bit apprehensive about the move but there are def much worser places to be than in that Integra.

Wow savage first car coach22, a far cry from the ball of junk Renault Megavan that I knocked about in for a few years as my first car:P

Amazing looking Teg D Turbo. It proved difficult enough finding one that wasn't molested to the nth degree I'd imagine. You seem a bit apprehensive about the move but there are def much worser places to be than in that Integra.

Wow savage first car coach22, a far cry from the ball of junk Renault Megavan that I knocked about in for a few years as my first car:P

Cheers Man, Yeah I had been to Navan, Nenagh, Cork, Carlow Looking at ones in space of a few days, Had one or 2 looked over for me to.

This one Was by far the cleanest and freshest of the Lot, All the paint seem to be original, Must get it checked at some point :D

Nice and orignal to,
    I Had a list of cars i alway wanted to get through, dc2 was one, I Skipped that and got the s15, So im looking forwaard to getting the dc2 on the road :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hal1 wrote: »
    Nice car, some hoor to go :).

Sounds like a description on a Donedeal Ad.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement