Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Looked much better when you had it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭rizzee

Bit of shameless advertising (new pics in ad link) http://donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2007-grande-punto-sporting-95hp/6633763

Selling due to college fees and i plan on heading away for a bit of the Summer anyway. Got a couple of calls already saying they'll get back to me. Will do a good cash deal if anyone knows anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

rizzee wrote: »
    Bit of shameless advertising (new pics in ad link) http://donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2007-grande-punto-sporting-95hp/6633763

Selling due to college fees and i plan on heading away for a bit of the Summer anyway. Got a couple of calls already saying they'll get back to me. Will do a good cash deal if anyone knows anyone interested.

That's a nice car. What you replacing it with bangernomics or nothing untill after your holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Now that's what I call a good, detailed add. At least you took your time and put the effort in! Only if everyone was the same :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Seems good value man. Would have thought you'd get a bit more for it. joe soap would pay 2k more for a 1.4 golf same year, same condition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Interslice wrote: »
    Seems good value man. Would have thought you'd get a bit more for it. joe soap would pay 2k more for a 1.4 golf same year, same condition.

But it's a FIAT, A FIAT FOR GOD SAKE.

Don't you see......

Ive yet to decide, bangernomics for a bit is a good option, ill see how much ill need a vehicle before in away :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

But in Ireland a golf is in a different league to everything else or that's the way most irish people see it anyway. That's just the way it is I suppose unfortunately. But the fiat is a lovely car and whoever buys it is getting a lot of car for the money.

Thanks everyone. Tis an honest add, im sure if you go through a few of the motors threads you'll see everything ive done on it the last few months :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

GLWS man, from what I have seen around here, you've minded that car and seem to have put lots of effort in to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Spring? What spring?

Winter is back! :p

299709.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Corolla Club Polska? :P

Unregistered Users

Yup. :p

polska.gif

Pic of my car van on it's latest trip to the middle of nowhere.

nyzm1k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Nice dog!

Where abouts is that? Think I recognise that house (stalker much :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Shame i'm broke right now. Would love that as a second car. Glws :)

Where abouts is that? Think I recognise that house (stalker much :P)

Back arse of Donegal, out beyond killybegs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

joujoujou wrote: »
    Yup. :p

polska.gif

I need to get BAWARIA MOTORS JANKI or BMW Autoklub Polska in that case :D

Back arse of Donegal, out beyond killybegs?

Okay....I don't recognise that house :P:pac:

• Advertisement

Okay....I don't recognise that house :P:pac:

Could be any stoney field in the west of ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

SwvbvFU.jpg?1

Unregistered Users

Sobanek wrote: »
    I need to get BAWARIA MOTORS JANKI or BMW Autoklub Polska in that case :D
    I'll be in Poland 10-15 May. If you're able to sort a set and get it sent to my sister in Gdańsk - I'll bring it to Ireland no problem. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

joujoujou wrote: »
    I'll be in Poland 10-15 May. If you're able to sort a set and get it sent to my sister in Gdańsk - I'll bring it to Ireland no problem. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

^^^
    I was just thinking that!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Bought this last month (525d). Insurance wasn't too bad either (~€1350, I'm 21).

IMG_0660_zps4afbbe49.jpg

IMG_0659_zps4203ec67.jpg

IMG_0658_zps9741eeac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Nice work dude. :)

Here's my own:

20140323_181130_zpsafzrnvoo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

1965060_700971079945119_468657281_n.jpg
    Photo came out a bit crap with the sun. It looked really smashing, I had just given her a good polishing. I don't mind t-cutting this because its small, but the Legend is a right pig to do!

Kaiser D wrote: »
    Photo came out a bit crap with the sun. It looked really smashing, I had just given her a good polishing. I don't mind t-cutting this because its small, but the Legend is a right pig to do!

Looks great Kaiser! What sort of engines in it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Looks great Kaiser! What sort of engines in it?

1300 BMC A-series engine mated to a 4 speed auto 'box :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement