Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Richie..Galway

They look damn good, but as you say 7gs, nasty! You prob would have been better off with 750 brakes or even better still, Protection brakes, from a financial point of view.

Financialy yes but as they were on her when i bought it i won't complain lol it's mental if you ask me unless it's serving a purpose like on a track car.

@matt simms have you anyother pics of the M8. If it is a genuine M8 built by BMW it must be a limited number as in 1 in the whole world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I was joking calling it a M8 after all the discussion of the 850csi being unofficially called the M8!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I was joking calling it a M8 after all the discussion of the 850csi being unofficially called the M8!
    No worries, I dont call it an M8 either, nor badge it as such. Dont even have an MSport badge on it. The Exhaust note is all the exhibitionism it needs.
    Will be at the Dyno this Saturday indeed. :) Only got an estimated 350bhp last time though, hoping for the full fat 380 now. The prototype M8 would be putting down 550.... nearly 20 years ago! :o
    @matt simms have you anyother pics of the M8. If it is a genuine M8 built by BMW it must be a limited number as in 1 in the whole world.
    There is only one M8 prototype, which has a different engine and was never launched. The 850CSi is branded as a CSi car (ie badge and marketing), but listed as an M Car (WBS VIN, build docket, S Engine etc). So my car isnt the one M8 prototype that BMW have hidden away, but merely 1 of 160 RHD CSi's (out of 1500 odd CSi's globally). It does have the dubious distinction of being the lowest production number and therefore worst selling M Engine (the S70). :D

Other photos here, some of them my many and ongoing repair work on it:
    http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/mattsimis/850CSI/Cleaned%20Afternoon%20light%2030-05-10/

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Richie..Galway

Matt Simis wrote: »
    No worries, I dont call it an M8 either, nor badge it as such. Dont even have an MSport badge on it. The Exhaust note is all the exhibitionism it needs.
    Will be at the Dyno this Saturday indeed. :) Only got an estimated 350bhp last time though, hoping for the full fat 380 now. The prototype M8 would be putting down 550.... nearly 20 years ago! :o

There is only one M8 prototype, which has a different engine and was never launched. The 850CSi is branded as a CSi car (ie badge and marketing), but listed as an M Car (WBS VIN, build docket, S Engine etc). So my car isnt the one M8 prototype that BMW have hidden away, but merely 1 of 160 RHD CSi's (out of 1500 odd CSi's globally). It does have the dubious distinction of being the lowest production number and therefore worst selling M Engine (the S70). :D

Other photos here, some of them my many and ongoing repair work on it:
    http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/mattsimis/850CSI/Cleaned%20Afternoon%20light%2030-05-10/

Gotcha now. shes a beaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Settling into her new shoes,

IMG_1904.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

IMG_1904.jpg

Very nice!

Golf and E30 gone?

EPM wrote: »
    Very nice!

Golf and E30 gone?

The E30 is gone, and if I've said it once, I've said it 2 million times, the Golf is going no where! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

IMG_1904.jpg

She's sitting fairly tall.

JJJJNR wrote: »
    She's sitting fairly tall.

It's settled down a bit since, It was literally just off the jack in the pic!

Edit: And it will be lowered ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Very nice LM!

Like most followers of this thread im sure, Im hoping to see the same girl who was posing with the E30 last time, posing with the Merc shortly?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

DynoTeg.jpg?t=1277828450

Mine being run ragged on the dyno

Very nice LM!

Like most followers of this thread im sure, Im hoping to see the same girl who was posing with the E30 last time, posing with the Merc shortly?:pac:
    I never saw a lady with the E30!

The car looks great Onkle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I never saw a lady with the E30!

The car looks great Onkle

You dont know what you missed! Think LM got like 30 'thanks'

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Onkle wrote: »
    DynoTeg.jpg?t=1277828450

Mine being run ragged on the dyno

What she put out?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭martydunf

IMG_1904.jpg

Any chance of a few pics of the S15?:P

pajero12 wrote: »
    What she put out?

173, pleased with that. Urban said around the 170 mark is what they usually see from standard ITR's

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Onkle wrote: »
    173, pleased with that. Urban said around the 170 mark is what they usually see from standard ITR's

at the wheels?

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    at the wheels?

No at the fly, there'd need to be big money spent to get 173 at the wheels from an ITR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

My Baby, first decent pics I've taken of her as she's going up for sale today:mad:

M3Side.jpg

M3RearQuarter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

No at the fly, there'd need to be big money spent to get 173 at the wheels from an ITR
    is it english or jap import? rare in red...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

is it english or jap import? rare in red...

Imola Red UKDM ITR, isn't it gorgeous :D

Imola, that's a BMW winey reddy kinda colour.

It's Milano Red I think

It is a UK car yeah, mine's an original Irish :cool:

even if it has 3hp less :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I meant Milano, damn it :(

Milano red

Imola, that's a BMW winey reddy kinda colour.

It's Milano Red I think

It is a UK car yeah, mine's an original Irish :cool:

even if it has 3hp less :o

how long do you have it? i remmember one of moderators had on here and sold recently. Cute honda anyway m8 ;). prety solid hp from semi standart car aswell, not abused example then

how long do you have it? i remmember one of moderators had on here and sold recently. Cute honda anyway m8 ;). prety solid hp from semi standart car aswell, not abused example then
    It ain't mine, it's Onkle's. Mine is a white ITR.

The red one is completely standard, she's a healthy one alright

Here's a few pics of mine from the weekend. Thanks to Challangemaster for taking the pics!

84CDB9314B9441668EBB6A66E3A89775-800.jpg

32DEC40FBFE54366AEDC8E52641A0AEE-800.jpg

224C072D26744293B470D059431F6590-800.jpg

nice, really nice, but you need petrol lol :D
    Haha, I got some on the way home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Victor_M wrote: »
    My Baby, first decent pics I've taken of her as she's going up for sale today:mad:

That is a fantastic machine - best of luck with the sale

What you getting instead?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement