Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Richie..Galway

Imola, that's a BMW winey reddy kinda colour.

It's Milano Red I think

It is a UK car yeah, mine's an original Irish :cool:

even if it has 3hp less :o

I imported 99 milano Red one myself i sold her on a few years back with 40k km's on her and she left my house like it drove off the production line, suspension and all links and everything under the car was still the colour it was when it was made mint mint mint.
    I don't see why a car being Irish makes it better if anything 11 years of irish roads and weather would put me off, I mean it wasn't built in Ireland lol. Mine came from the motherland of Japan.

Victor_M wrote: »
    My Baby, first decent pics I've taken of her as she's going up for sale today:mad:

beautiful car I had a 2003 one for a weekend recently in Donegal. she was an smg version with the CSL original boot bonnet and wheels and a carbob lip kit. they are a great car to drive and have superb handling. one thing that bugged me though with the M3 and i've had lots of beemers was why they never put a cup holder for the driver anywhere in the car. i had to drive from donegal with bottle of coke in between my legs lol. anyway small sacrifice for the ultimate driving machine

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

beautiful car I had a 2003 one for a weekend recently in Donegal. she was an smg version with the CSL original boot bonnet and wheels and a carbob lip kit. they are a great car to drive and have superb handling. one thing that bugged me though with the M3 and i've had lots of beemers was why they never put a cup holder for the driver anywhere in the car. i had to drive from donegal with bottle of coke in between my legs lol. anyway small sacrifice for the ultimate driving machine

Please try not to quote pictures when you're replying to a post. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Mc Love wrote: »
    That is a fantastic machine - best of luck with the sale

What you getting instead?

Thanks, I'm on the look out for an X5, was on the lookout for an XC90 but the advice I got on here has steered me towards a nice big V8 engined X5.

I've had 4 1/2 years of motoring bliss with her though, I'll start saving for an M5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

I fully agree, you can actually get a cup holder for the E46 but it replaces the Euro storage unit beside the handbrake, and you have to drive with the arm rest up to use it, absolutely useless, I bought one years ago and took it out after a few weeks.
    It's is a small price to pay for such a good car, almost perfect IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

You dont know what you missed! Think LM got like 30 'thanks'

And a few not so nice comments, so in her own interest I removed it :p
    I never saw a lady with the E30!

The car looks great Onkle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Got some nice Brembo decals off eBay, high quality stuff. Thought the factory Brembos needed a bit of colour so they were just the ticket!

Before:
    htds016.jpg

After:

htds017.jpg

htds013.jpg

htds014.jpg

htds015.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Seen as they're real brembos I suppose that's allowed! :D good job on applying em!

looking good voodoo, I need a set of them stickers for the brembos on the evo, they have faded badly and need to be resprayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

looking good voodoo, I need a set of them stickers for the brembos on the evo, they have faded badly and need to be resprayed.

I think ive a set a home i wont be using,if i can find them the are yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

If not, here's the link, got them in 2 working days. Lots of detailed instructions too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200465923900&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

P1010789sc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

conneem-TT wrote: »
    ]

That's a crackin pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

34295_280118534942_507049942_913730_1328613_n.jpg

34295_280118539942_507049942_913731_4316051_n.jpg

34295_280118544942_507049942_913732_2062908_n.jpg

34295_280118549942_507049942_913733_6491263_n.jpg

34295_280118554942_507049942_913734_6315567_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I dont get it? Whats the appeal of parking your car in a field?

Maybe if it was a John Deere or Land Rover...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Because it's a nice setting and background maybe? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Knew I had one :p:p:p
    Just for you Mc Love

octy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

ottostreet wrote: »

FTO

Wrong side of a hedge already?

dunno.. i do it with most of my cars! i have a big grassy field right behind my house, so i always take pictures on nice sunny days after they cut the grass!

better than having it parked in my yard!

@onkle...working on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Mine.

It's for sale btw :D

DSC03104Medium.jpg

• Advertisement

Lovely Leon, is that a Cupra? What sort of power would they be? Are they in the same leauge as the Golf GTI?

Lovely Leon, is that a Cupra? What sort of power would they be? Are they in the same leauge as the Golf GTI?

They're better then a Gti ;)
    Mine is a cupra yes, it's 229bhp and 244lb ft torque. Was 180bhp standard.

Nice! Was that with just remapping or is there more mods done?

Nice! Was that with just remapping or is there more mods done?

Remap plus front mount intercooler, high flow downpipe with 200 cell cat, cat back exhaust, forge turbo intake pipe and an ITG panel filter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ottostreet wrote: »
    dunno.. i do it with most of my cars! i have a big grassy field right behind my house, so i always take pictures on nice sunny days after they cut the grass!

better than having it parked in my yard!

@onkle...working on it!

big field + small bit of tarmac + rwd +??? = profit

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭martydunf

Neilw wrote: »
    Remap plus front mount intercooler, high flow downpipe with 200 cell cat, cat back exhaust, forge turbo intake pipe and an ITG panel filter :)

Nice car lad. Decent mods done to it too.

See thats more like it - a big farmers car, its what you would expect to find in a field

martydunf wrote: »
    Nice car lad. Decent mods done to it too.

Cheers, the engine work is only the tip of the iceberg :)

See thats more like it - a big farmers car, its what you would expect to find in a field

i dont know if you're joking or not :mad:

• Advertisement

I'm not :cool: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement