Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

You can't beat a good rolling shot whilst on a road trip.

SDC12224.jpg

After rolling you need fuel :D

sdc12214a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

tossy wrote: »

Nice Bora :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

vectra wrote: »

Agreed. Bit light on their feet though iirc. But you probably wouldn't have that prob with those wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

vectra wrote: »

I've seen it before and been in it, I'm a big Jap fan, strong anti VAG! But Tossy's car is...bloody unreal! It looks and goes (and stops!!) bloody brilliantly. It's a monster to go! Those daysels eh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Very true :D
    interstripleon.jpg

• Advertisement

Cheers lads.
    E39MSport wrote: »
    Agreed. Bit light on their feet though iirc. But you probably wouldn't have that prob with those wheels.

Thanks,what do you mean by light on their feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

After rolling you need fuel :D

If it was a Tdiddlyeye you wouldn't have to do that too often, plus you would have 1000 lb ft of torque under your foot and BHP to rival a Veyron with a simple re-map!

VolvoMan wrote: »
    If it was a Tdiddlyeye you wouldn't have to do that too often, plus you would have 1000 lb ft of torque under your foot and BHP to rival a Veyron with a simple re-map!

Yeah but i'd have fit a tow bar to get the full potential of those torques,i'll have to be content with BHP and zero torque. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

DSCN1323.jpg
    DSCN1314.jpg
    DSCN1315.jpg
    DSCN1322.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

^^

Could you not have walked behind the car to take the picture rather than turn the car around? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

BMW

nice example of an e36! think you should change the alloys though, just to complete it...standard wheels looks quite dull on those. And put the m3 mirrors on, just to complete it...

but sure you know all that, i liked your 318!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ottostreet wrote: »
    nice example of an e36! think you should change the alloys though, just to complete it...standard wheels looks quite dull on those. And put the m3 mirrors on, just to complete it...

but sure you know all that, i liked your 318!
    have to admit, those wheels look crap... seen an 318is with those... really really bad looking things...

^^

Could you not have walked behind the car to take the picture rather than turn the car around? :D

The scenery wasn't as nice behind me!

I like the alloys on it, they're probably not my first choice but they're fairly wide (225) which is as wide as the 17" Motorsports I had on my last car - they look like a softer version of the motorsports.

And 16" alloys means I don't feel every bump on our fine Mayo/Sligo roads:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

Meine 540i...

DSCN0162.JPG
    DSCN0164.JPG
    DSCN0172.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

My fiance's car (I have a Renault Megane...not really worth posting "his" pictures up, even though I still love him :p).

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, they were taken with a phone.

25012009z.jpg

25012009002.jpg

25012009004.jpg

27012009.jpg

27012009002.jpg

27012009004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

bmstuff wrote: »
    Meine 540i...

Eh, awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Beautiful SLK. Love the wheels!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Izzy, beautiful car! I can't imagine seeing one parked beside a megane in a driveway though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

Izzy, beautiful car! I can't imagine seeing one parked beside a megane in a driveway though!!

LMAO! I know...but they are not parked together. My fiance lives in Spain so the cars have never "seen each other". He inherited an old Seat Ibiza from his grandad a few years back though, so you can imagine :D

Meine 540i...

Is it a jap import?

• Advertisement

Is it a jap import?

No, original UK but I choose to fit an OEM US reg support as it shows more of the M5 bumper I think. I think the long reg hides a bit too much of the bumper.

The part in question

Photo0120.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Anyone else thing somethong looks amiss with the passenger side of that e39?

Might be the dark gaps against the bright silver paint work but the lines don't look right to me.

No, original UK but I choose to fit an OEM US reg support as it shows more of the M5 bumper I think. I think the long reg hides a bit too much of the bumper..............

I was hoping to do something similiar with mine, but holes drilled to fit the numberplates hampered my plans:mad:

Might be the dark gaps against the bright silver paint work but the lines don't look right to me.

Where exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Here's my e36 m3

4541448717_d860e3119f_z_d.jpg

4542086598_635aac55bc_z_d.jpg

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Here's my e36 m3....

I hate you:mad:
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I think we should call this Post a picture of your BMW but anyway here's mine
    4764828521_a84d7d4733_z.jpg

And on a little road trip last year
    4764791439_f5ce4bc200_z.jpg
    4764792865_f5516e5a60_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

looks fine to me!

I hate you:mad:
    ;)

I hate paying the road tax! :p

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Here's my e36 m3

Beautiful stock M3, she needs nothing.
    Plus you can carry more chicks :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

my shiny M5