Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Its only a 320d, but it has a decent enough spec.

Did I see you outside Ely's Centra in Thurles the other evening and you buying briquettes by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Did I see you outside Ely's Centra in Thurles the other evening and you buying briquettes by any chance??

Wasn't me sorry. I'm normally in Derry, Dublin or travelling in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Its only a 320d, but it has a decent enough spec.

dont say only 320d i drive 320d and i know they are no ferrari but they are no slouches either 0 60 8.3 sec it takes a lot of spending loot to improve much on that figure in real world cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

dharn wrote: »
    dont say only 320d i drive 320d and i know they are no ferrari but they are no slouches either 0 60 8.3 sec it takes a lot of spending loot to improve much on that figure in real world cars

Just out of interest, I see this term bandied around a lot, what exactly does the term 'real world' mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

what i mean here is cars that average wage earners can afford to buy and run but im sure you knew that already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I just thought I'd share......

I have this for the next while. I have to say, it's a nice car to drive and looks great. I love that factory fit Denon HiFi :D

dsc0002yx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I've posted these in the Modified section before but may aswell post them here too....they're only camera phone pics so nothing too fancy

Toyotameet-1.jpg

Photo0084.jpg

Photo0101.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

crosstownk wrote: »
    I just thought I'd share......

I have this for the next while. I have to say, it's a nice car to drive and looks great. I love that factory fit Denon HiFi :D

Love it! It's one of my favourite hatches for sale at the moment. What engine do you have in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Lovely looking Levin there!
    Great choice of the body kit !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Love it! It's one of my favourite hatches for sale at the moment. What engine do you have in it?

1.6HDi 90BHP DStyle. Not the fastest but still fun and pretty good at motorway speeds. I've driven the DSport 1.6THP 150BHP - even more fun!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

As you can imagine, the performance is blistering!

09052010232.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nice beach. Where is it? :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Portsalon is sunny Donegal

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

p1050168m.jpg
    hdrside.jpg
    c36020110226172941.jpg
    interiorm.jpg

Here she is now with her powdercoated wheels on, along with new OEM front mudguards and all waxed up:

image159w.jpg

image161w.jpg

image163p.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Here she is now with her powdercoated wheels on, along with new OEM front mudguards and all waxed up:

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭alanmc

Very very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Another RX8. Only have a crappy pic though.

I like to think that most people wouldn't guess that mine is probably only worth about a tenth of my neighbour's ;)

CXg3N.jpg

To be fair, the 8 looks a lot better than the Porsche IMHO :o

To be fair, the 8 looks a lot better than the Porsche IMHO :o

I genuinely agree :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

that blue is lovely, nice car :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

There's a gorgeous wine ZT estate on the main street in Borris in Ossory for as long as I can rememeber! It has the big plate on it... Such a nice car. If it's diesel I'd nearly make the owner an offer!
    Tragedy wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, it's a diesel and copperleaf red(fairly rare colour on the ZT)
    Aye tis gorgeous looking! It's always parked there too, might have low mileage! :L

The fella who used to own Midland Tyres owns it. I can't remember if he sold the business or is retired and others run it for him and my father is in a foul mood so I'll not ask him just now! Nice chap.

Its been used pleanty! He got a tow bar fitted to it and regulary had the boot and trailer full of tyres. He has some collection of cars but uses this the most often. Its a 2005 model.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Aye it's always parked next to that petrol station, up on a path kind of thing! Sounds like it's been used a bit so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Aye it's always parked next to that petrol station, up on a path kind of thing! Sounds like it's been used a bit so!

Ya its parked outside his front door. He lives in the house its parked outside. He owns the '08 911, '07/'08 Range Rover, '09 Corrodo and E90 estate that are there sometimes too! (he also has an SL and a number of other cars but they are kept in Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

My other one :)

DSC05243.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Hey GStormcrow what sort of a 3 series is that? Is it an aplina of some sort? Looks lovely! Thought it might be the alpina D3 with the 2.3d engine from the 123d?
    Gavman

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Another RX8. Only have a crappy pic though.

I like to think that most people wouldn't guess that mine is probably only worth about a tenth of my neighbour's ;)
    I'm not sure what you mean? There is no way that the Punto is worth more than the RX8!

kbannon wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean? There is no way that the Punto is worth more than the RX8!

These days I wouldn't be so sure.

Have you not heard that if you have an RX8 you need to keep a 50 gallon barrel of oil in the back to keep it topped up, you get -10mpg and the engine needs to be rebuilt every 50 miles. Seriously affects the resale value ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

My Lump....

IMG00003_20100109_1550_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement