Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for talent show.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ah Macbeth. Cool play, but reading plays sucks ass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Have to agree with Aonghus and Liam on this one... it's way too early to start thinking about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ah Macbeth. Cool play, but reading plays sucks ass...
    Somewhat like Aidans ma....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I'm doing it now but I like "The Merchant of Venice" better. So much happening between the lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

It was a good time, and we had such a laugh, but it was so damn DIY it was unreal! We made up the drumming as we went along. :p
    Ah yes, I've never seen drumming done as uniquely as that audition.... ahh, memories....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Macbeth is a legend of a play. Such characters, such speeches!

/me drools

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's cool, but plays aren't meant to be studied like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

"You can't say he/she is absolutely evil because no-one is 100% evil" So Shakespearean characters are sometghing other than fictional?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

slasher_65 wrote:
    dead parrot i say! just change it to dead sportofrancalion. we could get fake siggs and everything! a yellow backsack could be purched for a small amount in pennys. i call the role of the sportofrancalion!
    That's not the god-damned word. They're Sportalians regardless of where they're from. If you must add in French then they become Sporchalians, not that stupid thing.

[EDIT] wow, the new way of editing is damned nifty[/EDIT]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

MuttermutterSPITALIANmuttermutter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Zounds wrote:
    That's not the god-damned word. They're Sportalians regardless of where they're from. If you must add in French then they become Sporchalians, not that stupid thing.

[EDIT] wow, the new way of editing is damned nifty[/EDIT]
    ok then.. /me huddles in the corner crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Who cares???It's a made up word anyway

Me. Clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

*sniggers*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Zounds wrote:
    Who cares???It's a made up word anyway

Every word is made up. If you think about it.

That wasn't Zounds, it was Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yeah, I know, but I clicked on the quotey at the bottom of Zound's post by haccident and copied in Liam's post, but forgot to change the user. I'll leave it be, it's funny.

im confuzzeld. (more made up words!) if we figgure outthe REAL and DEFINITIVE spelling for "it" i will make some sort of tshirt slagging off their very being. instant hit methinks! :)

No one with any sense is ever going to buy anything from that shop. Just thought someone should let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Making up words FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Raphael wrote:
    No one with any sense is ever going to buy anything from that shop. Just thought someone should let you know.
    No-one with any sense would make up stupid words and then argue about their spelling.

Um...wtf? Zounds =! Raphael. Liou koe shway duh biao-tze huh hoe-tze duh bun ur-tze....

LiamD wrote:
    No-one with any sense would make up stupid words and then argue about their spelling.
    Actually my point was that my made up word was better* than his made up word, nothing to do with the spelling.

Slasher: Raph is right, at least I hope he's right. Though I do like the mug now that I think of it...

*I base this assumption on the fact that mine's easier to say and has been around longer....now, where did I leave that holy fire...

Zounds wrote:
    Actually my point was that my made up word was better* than his made up word, nothing to do with the spelling.

Slasher: Raph is right, at least I hope he's right. Though I do like the mug now that I think of it...

*I base this assumption on the fact that mine's easier to say and has been around longer....now, where did I leave that holy fire...
    its so true! i have opend like 100million of them, and just thought that i may as well open a CTYI one. im broke.
    nyhoo, moving back to the topic...

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

No chance of that happening, when they have nine months to prepare.

Speaking of premature planning, 59 days to Christmas

whatever about da show, any1 talking about christymus beefor holoween should be shot
    /me shots, and misses. repitidly.

A grue eats you

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Rrrrright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

LiamD wrote:
    Just so you realise, you're talking to CTYIzens. More specifically, Aonghus and John. When we hear the word sense, we reach for the dictionary, then use duct tape to make it into some kind of nuclear weapon. If given an empty room, a load of duct tape, and a lot of time, the average person would get very confused. The average CTYIzen would build some elaborate machine. John would build some kind of tank, complete with shells.

• Advertisement

The amount of confidence you have in my ability to......function truly, truly baffles me

Advertisement