Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There A Problem?

Options
  • 17-09-2001 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

A number of people are beginning to speculate that IrelandOffline has ceased. This is because of problems finding the IrelandOffline web site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Server problems, Infomat. "Admin" has details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Mea culpa. Thread on this page entitled "Wazzup Bard" has the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

quote from irelandoffline.com:

I do not accept If-None-Match

what the ???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The "I do not accept If-None-Match" message is coming up because the server that has the scaryeire.com domain name mapped to it is not finding the scaryeire.com server (it's trying to do a redirect to http://www.scaryeire.com/www.irelandoffline.com/ where the site usually is) - however, the scaryeire.com site is down for some reason - I believe it's probably an IIS misconfiguration, but I can't be sure.

I'm looking at other hosting options at the moment. Rest assured that IrelandOffline has certainly not ceased and won't until our goals are reached. Rest assured also that I'll be getting our web site back up and running A.S.A.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It's back.

See the announcement "IrelandOffline web site is BACK ON LINE" for more details.

I'll be moving the site to a new host soon.

--
    Niall

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement