Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfords?

Options
  • 19-10-2005 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where the new Halfords store in Limerick will be and when will it be opening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Don't know where or when they are opening in Limerick but I was in their shop in Liffey Valley shopping centre in Dublin and found them to be very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Halfords is located in the retail park where B&Q is located (Eastway Business Park??) out in Ballysimon. I was in B&Q last week, but no sign of Halfords being open or about to open - no indication of when either.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

Delphi91 wrote:
    Halfords is located in the retail park where B&Q is located (Eastway Business Park??) out in Ballysimon. I was in B&Q last week, but no sign of Halfords being open or about to open - no indication of when either.

Mike

b&q is massive... its riduculous how big the place is..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Delphi91 wrote:

Mike
    i think you mean 'cityeast business park'
    anyway B&Q is massive but thats a good thing sure
    anyway whats 'Halfords'??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Is halfords open? or what?

• Advertisement

1huge1 wrote:
    i think you mean 'cityeast business park'
    anyway B&Q is massive but thats a good thing sure
    anyway whats 'Halfords'??

Halfords is a big Auto Shop - think of it as a B&Q for cars!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

yeah its BADLY needed in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

Delphi91 wrote:
    Halfords is a big Auto Shop - think of it as a B&Q for cars!!!

Just to equip more of those bastard boy racers and their noisy little lawnmowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

denismac wrote:
    Just to equip more of those bastard boy racers and their noisy little lawnmowers.

Now that is really not fair!
    Not every1 drivin a nice car is a ******* boyracer and really there is no need for that language here!

I asked a simple question, so if you don't have anything decent to add then ignore the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

cool a place that pimps up cars

• Advertisement

theShire wrote:
    Now that is really not fair!
    Not every1 drivin a nice car is a ******* boyracer and really there is no need for that language here!

I asked a simple question, so if you don't have anything decent to add then ignore the thread

Hmm, I don't think that denismac implied that boyracers drive nice cars!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

For those of us unable to afford a car It also does bikes and accessories

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Not concrete, but I googled this this morning and supposedly the ones in limerick, sligo and I think it was cork are to be open fo christmas.

denismac: You must have been a very busy person to have met the owners of every modified car in Ireland. How do you find the time to post on boards? Or are you just making a sweeping generalisation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 motorhead

Halfords will open in Limerick in January probaly around the middle of the month, Sligo has just opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WKD

Yeah, halford will be opening on the 27th of Jan 06, and the offical opening will be a week later where there will be half price bikes, stereos and big savings on sat nav and in car phone systems. How do I know??? cos I'm working for them. muahahahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭smoc

Halfords are not cheap

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You bumped a three year old thread just to state the obvious?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

An Fhile wrote: »
    You bumped a three year old thread just to state the obvious?!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Jesus.... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement