Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great news :)..RUSH 30 DVD release for November

Options
  • 20-10-2005 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Well you rocking kings/queens,
    .....even on a wet night in October, some things are just soooo goood to hear :) yess -Rush - their 30Th Anniversary tour last year, the German date was filmed, and is being released on a fantastic package, I watched a sneak preview of it on their site earlier, ahh loooks gooood...has veryy large set of extra's including thru the years live footage, interviews etc etc......Deluxe version also includes 2 audio cd's of the show (they won't be released seperately ) for all us in car entertainment types :) oh and also included in the deluxe version for you guitar freekers even a pair of Rush/Alex Lifeson plectrums!!...how spoiled are yu lot....release date in Europe is 28th November
    So there ya go..strap yerselves in for the rocking ride of the year.

ciao' amigos.....Baggio...............

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Can't wait for this!

So when's the release party, Baggio? :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Hmm, Rush is good. Must look into getting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Ancient one,
    .......umm wherever ya like bud,,and this time i wont be on the sparkling water :)...oh bring yer double neck guitar ill bring the red machine the doc can get his bass out and maybe some foot keyboards too!!!

party ooon woohooo :)

ciao' amigo....Baggio..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

When I saw the thread title I thought it was a 30 DVD box set. I was thinking "Who needs that much Rush" and then I saw who posted.

Sounds like a sweet box though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I was thinking "Who needs that much Rush" and then I saw who posted.

:D

No surprises there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Ohhh John2 yu cruel cruel cynic you ...:D :D:D

ciao' amigo...Baggio......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

John2 wrote:
    When I saw the thread title I thought it was a 30 DVD box set. I was thinking "Who needs that much Rush" and then I saw who posted.

Sounds like a sweet box though.

That's the exact same thing I thought myself.

Still, might be one to check out.

Advertisement