Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another wee Problem

Options
  • 20-10-2005 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Well just a small problem, hope it hasnt been mentioned yet. On the old boards every time a logged in and went through the different Forums, the thread which had been updated since i was last on would be highlighted (dark blue in my case). Now they arent :(, its driving me dilly. I have to keep looking at times and dates to see if any new posts have come in.
    Any ideas? Is this happening to any1 else ?
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

no its ok for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

tis working fine for me also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

:(:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

:(:confused:

happens to me, im on firefox btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Every time I go to boards.ie I have to log in again...didn't happen before, I had no need to log in time and again:-( ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Go to www.boards.ie/vbulletin and log in using the boxes at the top right, and tick the box for "Remember me". That should sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Well thats the thing, I've done that and no joy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

This is driving me crazy :(, i tried re-logging in but no luck. Here is a clip to show you what i mean.
    Its just very random, some threads will change as they should when new posts have been added, others will just just stay as if i have read them. Any ideas?

Advertisement