Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BROADBAND in DURROW - LIVE!

Options
  • 20-10-2005 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I just wish to advise readers that Broadband in Durrow, Co. Laois is live and available. Contact Digiweb for install. Cost €90 for install and €35 per month thereafter for the Homewave product. I got it today - excellent service.

Contact Number - Adrian - 086 8135515 - as published in The Durrow Parish Newsletter this weekend.

Happy surfing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

it's in Stradbally as well.

you can check the website > www.digiweb.ie > wireless BB.

stoopid whores tho, it seems even tho I'm close to the transmitter, I'm just outside the LoS. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

How far from the Transmitter can you be from it? What is the range?
    I am in Errill but can see Durrow. Where in Durrow is the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Errill is exactly 12 miles west of Durrow, which is too far for you Bond-007. However, Rathdowney and Clough Ballacolla should be live shortly and you may be able to get service. Give that mobile number above a ring and speak to Adrian, he is over the Laois rollout of Broadband. Also, seeing that you are very close to the Tipp border, try premier broadband 052 84626. Hope this is of help!

Thanks for that Danno. What is the effective range?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

5 miles as the crow flies as far as i know.

• Advertisement

Rathdowney will be live next month. Just need to suss out the location of the transmitter.

Advertisement