Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2x06 'Abandoned' episode promo *spoilers*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

the announcers getting pretty damn excited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

I'm really looking forward to the new episode. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

looks like it's going to be the one when walt comes back, and someones going to die. wonder who it's going to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

vibe666 wrote:
    looks like it's going to be the one when walt comes back, and someones going to die. wonder who it's going to be.

You're on the ball there, Captain Clever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Obvious-Master.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I'm betting on Shannon dying. Or that blonde tail section chick. Sawyer's back story hasn't been fully resolved whereas Shannon is just a whinge bag so I'm betting they'll spare us her moaning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

OFDM wrote:
    I'm betting on Shannon dying. Or that blonde tail section chick. Sawyer's back story hasn't been fully resolved whereas Shannon is just a whinge bag so I'm betting they'll spare us her moaning.

Shannon to be killed by either Kate or Ana Lucia.

Why would Kate kill Shannon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Anima wrote:

I don't really care,but if they have a fight and roll around on top of each other in some mud and water,I wouldn't object :D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

tvnutz wrote:
    I don't really care,but if they have a fight and roll around on top of each other in some mud and water,I wouldn't object :D

Bravo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

is that not the christmas special?

Anima wrote:

hmmmmm Kate develops a fancy for Sayid, acts upon it and Shannon catches them. Shannon freaks out and attacks Kate. Kate bein the mean bitch that she is, overpowers shannon and in the process kills her.

Other alternative is probably more plausibile

Ana Lucia and the tail end guys arrive back near the camp, they hear movement in the jungle, assuming its one of the Others Ana Lucia pulls out the gun (with one bullet left) and shoots. End of the episode is Jin and Micheal finding the dead body and realising with horror what has happened...

Possibly.

I'd say if Shannon dies, it will be because of the others and Walt. Thats a little obvious though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

It shows shannon lookin at a cross so it probably wont be her and its not boones grave because he was buried closer to the jungle while the cross was near the water and she looked pretty sad so it could be sayid. Its too obvious that its sawyer so i soubt it will be him. We see charlie running and ana lucia wit a gun so maybe she shot him by accident or sumthing. Just my view.

It shows shannon lookin at a cross so it probably wont be her and its not boones grave because he was buried closer to the jungle while the cross was near the water and she looked pretty sad so it could be sayid.
    A muslim wouldn't have a cross on his grave.

Ye thats true. Who could it be then? hope its not sawyer because i've grown to like his carachter.

Its Boone's grave, its just that the angle of the camera point towards the sky so its hard to tell where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 surfin

I bet it will be claire that will die, thereby abandoning baby aeron (or however u spell it!)
    Remember the psychic, saying only she should care for him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I reckon that it will either be Cindy or Bernard from the tailenders group that croaks it. I think there was nothing to indicate that the dead person would be from the permanent cast of survivors. Bernard dying would be kinda cruel on nice Rose, so I reckon it would be Cindy (the air hostess who got a name for the first time this week - always a sign of short lived characters!).

OT: Anyone a fan of one of the inspirations for the show, Survivor;Guatemala, currently showing on TG4? They could teach those on the plane a couple of things about backstabbing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

the death is a main character like boone, not Arzt....i havent actually minded the hiatus, ive gotten some much needed sleep last wednesday night, and will do this wednesday....makes a change from staying up all night, waiting for new lost and veronica mars :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

surfin wrote:
    I bet it will be claire that will die, thereby abandoning baby aeron (or however u spell it!)
    Remember the psychic, saying only she should care for him!
    They better not kill Claire, she's the best reason to watch Lost!

/me drools...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

Has every one seen the secret script page of ep.06 on ocianicflight815.com. If so then you know we're in for a real treat(if the writers decided to go that way). It looks like it's getting a bit too fictional now but it's grabbed my interest in a whole new way. (By the way :I F***IN HATE SPOILERS ON OFFICIAL FANSITES!)

Has every one seen the secret script page of ep.06 on ocianicflight815.com. If so then you know we're in for a real treat(if the writers decided to go that way). It looks like it's getting a bit too fictional now but it's grabbed my interest in a whole new way. (By the way :I F***IN HATE SPOILERS ON OFFICIAL FANSITES!)

Pretty certain that 'script' is a deliberate fake plant by someone connected with the show

KevIRL wrote:
    Pretty certain that 'script' is a deliberate fake plant by someone connected with the show
    "Life challenged" - you got to love those fake script pages they keep giving us.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

they say one of the survivors will die, and we see shannon freaking out, and walt doing his freaky ****, and they also never say its a human who dies, so could it be....VINCENT!!!

it does look like a very small grave that shannon is looking at...

Kiith wrote:
    they say one of the survivors will die, and we see shannon freaking out, and walt doing his freaky ****, and they also never say its a human who dies, so could it be....VINCENT!!!

it does look like a very small grave that shannon is looking at...
    That's a genius bit of deduction, but only if it comes through of course.

Never thought of vincent and it does make a lot of sense. I'll stand by the vincent theory.

Ehh, they're not going to hype the episode up only to kill the innocent dog. That would piss people off, me included.

They could be messing with us. Like saying its the episode that everybody will be remember!!

• Advertisement

I find it interesting that when the voice over guys says "one of these survivors will be lost forever" the following characters are shown:

Kate
    Hurley
    Locke
    Jin
    Libby

I'm guessing it'll be one of these five, the most likely to bite the bullet being Libby followed by Jin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

libby is too new. Jin wont die because he has to get reunited with sun.
    I read in an interview (of all things) with kate that
    locke
    is to die. maybe i read it wrong. it was a while ago. hope not cause i f**in' love that person!
    i say its shannon. cant wait tbh...

Just had a lightbulb moment - we're all assuming that "one of these survivors will be lost forever" means that one of them is going to die - has that been confirmed elsewhere?

Could "lost forever" possibly mean something else, such as them losing their mind or becoming one of the Others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OFDM wrote:
    Just had a lightbulb moment - we're all assuming that "one of these survivors will be lost forever" means that one of them is going to die - has that been confirmed elsewhere?
    The death is confirmed!

I unfortunately already know who it is... i wish i hadn't read that AICN.com spoiler. Curiosity getting the better of me! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

is that spoiler definately true? bit crap that they reveal that stuff.
    Hehe what if lost forever means that... i dunno, sun got lost behind the couch or something. or they all could get rescued but accidently leave charlie behind, leading to all sorts of "home alone"-esque escapades as they race back to the island to spend christmas with him.

Smurfpiss wrote:
    is that spoiler definately true?
    Don't anybody answer that, even inside spoiler tags.

• Advertisement

Fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Well as the 9th of november gets nearer I am less and less inclined to believe the so called confirmed death and no, don't worry, i won't say who or where I heard it. I think it is all a load of misinformation to be honest and it's not like they haven't thrown a curve ball before eg. the "is that English you're speaking there now Boss?" incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

Fake Script pages? Curse my child-like guilubuility.

Advertisement