Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy goes to the doctor

• 20-10-2005 5:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭

Paddy goes to the doc with horrendous problems 'down there', and the doc examines him with gloves. After a few minutes:

paddy: Well doc, what've I got?

Doc: I'm afraid you've got GASH.

paddy: Gash! What the hell is that?

doc: GASH is a highly dangerous combination of Gonhorrea, Aids, Syphilis, and Herpes.

paddy: Christ on a ****ty stick, is there a prescription you can give?

doc: I'm afraid not, you can't just go home, this is highly contagious and you'll have to be quarantined until it's contained.

paddy: Feck it anyway. But sure a few weeks gettin' me manly bits pampered by young nurses won't be too bad wha? Heh heh!

doc: Hmm, I'm afraid it won't be quite like that. Do you like cheese and crackers?

paddy: Hate them, why, is that a special diet for curing gash?

doc: No, that's all that'll fit under your cell door for the next six months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

hmmmm thats all hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

is the punchline missing??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I think I missed something there! Is his home a prison? YAWN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

My guess it that no one is gonna go near him so they have to slide the food under the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Again, YAWN, tis a very poor one, and it had so much promise! I hope ya didn't make that up yourself, if ya did, give up!

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Obviously posted to the wrong forum. Mods, please move it here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

20 years ago the correct punch line was

Doctor - And you'll be on a diet of cream crackers and after eights
    Patient - what's the reasoning behind that ?
    Doctor - that's all that will fit under the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

not up to standard methinks...

Advertisement