Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New chain stores and big names shops.

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I think it would be great if all the news and stuff relating to new shops, international stores coming to the city as there is a huge amount of stores coming to the city...

For example, is tk Max moved to limerick yet I was talking to a guy from Dublin and he said it opened up in Castletroy?

The Georges units what’s going in there? I heard elverys are moving around there any update on this

As for River Island, I do Know that this stores has been looking for a bigger store in Limerick that is suitable, but I don't think River Island is moving out to the Jetland, as they have a new unit in the Crescent SC??? Could this be again a rumor?

This has been really bothering me, and its bloody Mark&spencers area they even interested in moving here despite all the gossip...

They have opened up a dozen shops around the country with one even in Galway
    Mark&spencers interest here is rubbish I think!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement