Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Ranked BF2 Server from ASCII!

Options
  • 20-10-2005 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

A.S.C.I.I. (Advanced Strategic Commando Infantry and Intel) have finally got our Ranked Battlefield 2 Server up and running.

The address is 82.195.155.9:16567, hope a few of you will jump on and have a wee game. We're gonna be recruiting for a Battlefield 2 Team for our clan as well fairly soon. We'll be sending that team into the Enemy Down Battlefield 2 league as soon as its up and running.

Hope to see some of you on there over the next couple of days.

Visit our site www.clan-ascii.com for more information on our clan.

Cheers

A.S.C.I.I | stake

PS. Could a mod add this address to the sticky for Irish BF2 servers, cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Will check it out tonight?

Does it have any server specific rules? Does the clan expect players to do or not do certain things, (join squads/no spawncamp, etc...) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

not too happy with spawn camping. as for squads its ur choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Might give it a look tonight if i get the chance, the more irish servers the better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Had a good game (Wake 2007) on it earlier this evening. Nice pings. Def be back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Best of luck with your server guys.
    If its anything like ours you will get loads of boards guys in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Will check it out over the weekend....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Good luck with the new server lads, will pop by during the week.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

have given the server a go a few times, but has been empty, and specific times when theres players on?

Advertisement