Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital and Analogue on one cable

Options
  • 20-10-2005 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, quick question!
    I have new house, cabled with digital cable from attic. I know i can use it for both analogue aerial or digital SKy, but can i connect both satallite and analog aerials into the one wire to bring down into room and split it in living room them, one going to sky box and other going to striaght to telly. I have a box already and was thinking of getting a dish, been quoted 50 euro.
    Secondly, anyone know wheres the cheapest place to get UHF aerials in Cork, Maplin has one for 21euro but they said it only works in England but have to stock it anyway?!!
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

NTL fit a 6 to 1 splitter for me which gives 6 7ths of the signal to one output (for the broadband) and 1 7th to the TV which seems to be a perfectly strong signal for the TV so maybe you could get something like this and have both outputs going to TV (STB and direct to TV)?

I'd say theres more on this at http://www.avforums and you might get the gear on Maplin's website.

Advertisement