Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for Garfield.

• 20-10-2005 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what the current situation is with Letterkenny going live. At one point a while back I thought it was down as next on your "next" list, but now I see that Galway and Cork are before LK.

Any timescale for LK, even anything approx?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sentor

On a similar topic, any idea when the north main exchange is due to be enabled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 oilfoster

Letterkenny should be live by mid November, North Main likewise. Unfortunately, external factors have delayed North Main.

Ciarán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

oilfoster wrote:
    Letterkenny should be live by mid November, North Main likewise. Unfortunately, external factors have delayed North Main.

Ciarán
    Thanks Ciarán, are you with Smart?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I have this one question: Will Smart be making an announcement in the next few months about any further expansion? I'm talking about the phase 4 thing, but I guess at current progress that will be well into next year?:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

oilfoster wrote:

Ciarán

Funny - smart themselves are telling people that Letterkenny won't be live until next year now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Funny - smart themselves are telling people that Letterkenny won't be live until next year now.

jimmy.., have smart published this info?

Garfield is getting back to me on Monday. I've got decisions to make in the next few days. NWE Wireless are putting up their Letterenny mast next week and are going live on the following Monday. I also have the chance to join a group scheme before the new year. So I could do with some concrete info, if there is such thing in the mad world of BB in this country!

Advertisement