Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History of Mobile Phones in Ireland

• 20-10-2005 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hey

To coinside with the 20th Birthday of the mobile phone in Ireland, I have been given the task of writing an essay on the History of Mobile Phones in Ireland.

What I need are stats and figures, and information on how mobile phones have affected the lifestyle of Irish people.

I know very little about all of this, and have googled for information but have found very little.

Any help that you can provide would very much be appreciated.

Do you know any websites that I could get information from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Thanks P, some very useful information on those sites

If anyone else knows anymore sites or has any facts that they know, please let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

Hey

To coinside with the 20th Birthday of the mobile phone in Ireland, I have been given the task of writing an essay on the History of Mobile Phones in Ireland.

What I need are stats and figures, and information on how mobile phones have affected the lifestyle of Irish people.

I know very little about all of this, and have googled for information but have found very little.

Any help that you can provide would very much be appreciated.

Do you know any websites that I could get information from?

How far have you got?

Darragh

Advertisement